Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a week before christmas...REALLY!.....2nd week of january after people catch their breath is too much to ask..

a week before christmas...REALLY!.....2nd week of january after people catch their breath is too much to ask..

This is actually a really good idea. Any chance he would consider a delay both out of respect for wallet-murdering Christmas and the new Star Wars movie?

(Hey, if you don't ask, the answer is always no.)

WHAT?!?

When we could just complain about it here instead?

Huh? That's an assumption.

I have. Some time ago. No answer yet.

If some VIPs asked, I'm sure it would have more impact than someone like me who's never bought from him directly before.

I just sent him this message:

Hello Master Lee,

A few of us have been talking in the Sideshow Freaks thread about your upcoming work Dracula. Because of the American Christmas holiday, the timing of the release is going to be very difficult for many fans and collectors who will be very low on money.

Is there any possibility that the release could be delayed into January to allow more people to gather the money needed to participate in what looks like a masterpiece?

Thank you in advance for considering it.

American Christmas holiday
:rotfl

Hopefully, if enough people ask, he'll consider it. No harm in asking anyway.

He replied to my first message, but not the second yet. But, like I said, I'm not a VIP or known to him.

I'd prefer it in January, if it's possible. I'm all spent out this month because of Christmas. I guess a lot of people get paid at the end of the month.

It also depends if you're spending Nov wages on Christmas or putting it on cards to pay off.

For me is ok the 18th. Finally not a lot of difference. Lee for sure have consider all[emoji12][emoji12]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

How does Janurary help? You have no money then haha. Priorities before holidays people, Rainman is priority!

Pay day at the end of the month. I have little money left money now. Will have in January.

Rainman will have a lovely holiday, so maybe he can treat us all to DX versions at no extra cost? :)

Y'know what, I might just phone my family and say I'm not coming. I have a cold. . . ha!

I'd maybe be willing to give Gary Oldman a pass, but Hopkins is pure Hammibal: "Vampeyeears are weeeall!! She ist a VILLING WICTIM. Vere ist my PAY cheque?!"

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rs77_s7yUEA[/video]

:lol:lol:lol And people talk about Natural Born Killers?! Hopkins is a great actor but I'll bet he wants to choke himself every time he thinks of this movie :lol

I still can't hate it though. It has some bad parts and some cheezey parts but it's still an ok flick in my book

You have to have 3-5 full set purchases with RM to be a VIP I think. But there will still be DXs available once the public preorder is open as RM doesn't offer all the DXs to the VIPs. They have to fight for them just like the guys at public preorder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It used to be $2500ish spent which at the time equated to 3+ full sets (but didn't have too be full sets). I feel like I remember someone saying something changed recently though. It might not be just a dollar amount, but 3 full sets now

I would like to volunteer help for something like this, but beyond guys I know well, I've dealt with some flakes in the past trying to do that, who just caused me grief and made me waste my time. But sure, throw me $200 and I'm your man :rotfl

It's a noble cause and a nice gesture (when someone isn't doing it for $100-$200 of course), but I hate to say I wish people would stop doing that. This just complicates things for the the VIPs who are interested in scoring a piece for themselves. VIP has been the same rat race as general sales on some occasions, we don't need to make it any harder on the folks that earned their stripes and are shooting for something for their own collection

Back