Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be very weird for Rainman not to release the full sculpt with the hair. Sure, it would cut costs, but it would be screen inaccurate. You would never want to see the figure from the back! And it's not like Rainman can't afford to include an extra resin part with the sculpt like that.

Would be very weird for Rainman not to release the full sculpt with the hair. Sure, it would cut costs, but it would be screen inaccurate. You would never want to see the figure from the back! And it's not like Rainman can't afford to include an extra resin part with the sculpt like that.

Hope it is that way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People that wanted Victorian Drac but after the reveal jumped ship and are running with Red Robe instead........Dracula's like
tumblr_m51bgueItb1qfj2nyo1_250.gif

:rotfl hahaha

did someone notice the shipping cost (for zone 3/europe) ?? it gives me a quote at $85,10 for DX. Also weight for girl of satan was 3kg so the same, and it was at $54,80. It was also 54,80 for the shining GP on which they "lost money" if I remember correctly.

85 bucks for shipping sounds crazy anyway, it was $33,50 for Driver DX 2 years ago. Is it the same thing for you guys in the us?

Did I miss out on ordering?! I thought it's tomorrow for those who aren't a VIP like me!

I must say, I really do wish I was a huge fan of this movie, because the DX set for this is just a beautiful looking set, inaccuracies aside. Just gorgeous.

Really hope Fergo won't be offering the accessories to guys down the road. Really bummed Lee isn't making them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely he won't be allowed to... like Yunsil doesn't offer second runs of clothing she does for Lee.

Head is included in clothing set this time around. Only 20.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

You sure the painted sculpts included , it uselly says H+C Set , but its just saying [ Dracula Red ] Outfit set and does,ent show any sculpt in the pic,s

but it does say lower down that also includes painting head etc----

so you wont have to buy the head separate with the clothes set ;

You sure the painted sculpts included , it uselly says H+C Set , but its just saying [ Dracula Red ] Outfit set and does,ent show any sculpt in the pic,s

but it does say lower down that also includes painting head etc----

so you wont have to buy the head separate with the clothes set ;

This is what I was pointing out earlier. Seems a huge drop in price to still include the HS too.

Still baffles me the difference in price between Red Clothes Set and Full Set, but w/e I must be missing something. Perhaps he's made a mistake and doesn't come with the head like he says. He also doesn't say that the head will be painted by Aeon.

Kuddos to Robbie....he really nailed the blue tint lenses for the glasses.

Hat definately needs the grey on the brim and ribbon.

Back