Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I was tied up during the ordering window. You win some you lose some. I'll see if a DX pops up in the next few days but no interest in paying a premium over what was already going to be the most I'd pay. There's always something new to buy.

edit: Well no sooner said than two full sets popped up. I don't know what I lose over the DX but went ahead and grabbed them along with an extra head that I couldn't get out of the cart.

Last edited:
I paid just now, got a email form PayPal, but I haven't received the confirmation email from Rainman yet, am I the only one??? [emoji853]

Guys I'm sorry if this has been resolved but is the sculpt included in the 400$ outfit set? Cause I only ordered the outfit thinking I can order the sculpt later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I'm sorry if this has been resolved but is the sculpt included in the 400$ outfit set? Cause I only ordered the outfit thinking I can order the sculpt later on.

If you read the description item in RM website the HS is not included only outfit, razor, sword and hands, i think so.....

Well it is a bit confusing cause it says on top that painted sculpt is included and a couple lines below it is not mentioned :/

I will be running this by Lee for a hopeful change
157c78c708bd1a2d6a4fe22afde2b399.jpg

This is Emergenc thing for Outfit set .
There was mistake 1 thing.
I wrote "Painted head".
But outfit set is "without head". that you knew.

I didn't know that i wrote " with Painted head"
I am so sory about it~
I make you guys confused....

If you want to get head and cloth set, you have to order separatly.

Thank you~~
It would sold out soon.
I appreciate you .

This is Emergenc thing for Outfit set .
There was mistake 1 thing.
I wrote "Painted head".
But outfit set is "without head". that you knew.

I didn't know that i wrote " with Painted head"
I am so sory about it~
I make you guys confused....

If you want to get head and cloth set, you have to order separatly.

Thank you~~
It would sold out soon.
I appreciate you .

Thank you very much for the clarification man. Didn't see Mr Lee posting that.

Back