Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten order confirms in the past but didn't this time (maybe because I usually pay on the spot via the PayPal banner, and this time I checked out but didn't pay yet). I did get a cancellation confirmation when I canceled a clothes set though.

I've gotten order confirms in the past but didn't this time (maybe because I usually pay on the spot via the PayPal banner, and this time I checked out but didn't pay yet). I did get a cancellation confirmation when I canceled a clothes set though.

I paid from the confirmation screen and had no email. I emailed RM and had no answer either.

Did those who ordered more than one item at the same time get combined shipping cost?

The cart messed me about and I had to order the DX and head separately.

I paid from the confirmation screen and had no email. I emailed RM and had no answer either.

Did those who ordered more than one item at the same time get combined shipping cost?

The cart messed me about and I had to order the DX and head separately.

I emailed him a couple times recently too and didn't get a response, and I've had a pretty good line of communication with him for a few years, so I'm assuming he's just really busy.

But I will tell you from experience that he's not very responsive to combined shipping inquires (although he should be), especially for new buyers, at least in my experience.

I emailed him a couple times recently too and didn't get a response, and I've had a pretty good line of communication with him for a few years, so I'm assuming he's just really busy.

But I will tell you from experience that he's not very responsive to combined shipping inquires (although he should be), especially for new buyers, at least in my experience.

Oh, okay. That's a shame considering the amount of money spent. I was also asking if he could put an unpainted HS in with the same shipping.

I just canceled my Dx for anyone interested, there is a free spot for VIP now.

Everything except the damn outfit set. Oh, well. I don't really need a reminder of this terrible film on my shelf anyway, regardless of how cool the 'Man's work on it is.

I also cancelled my DX and just paid up on the fullset and headsculpt....so RM got some of my money but not all for the DX...the pricing is just gouged up....don't like it at all...

i have always wanted a victorian dracula :( :( ... and usually pay for all figures in 10 min post order - but between all the star wars stuff bought and a vacation to las vegas planned for next week... i am yet to pay for this... do we have some time to pay or these are auto cancelled?... this holiday season is hitting me very hard... very very hard... and with the amount of movies coming next year... i think i will be choked. :slap

i have always wanted a victorian dracula :( :( ... and usually pay for all figures in 10 min post order - but between all the star wars stuff bought and a vacation to las vegas planned for next week... i am yet to pay for this... do we have some time to pay or these are auto cancelled?... this holiday season is hitting me very hard... very very hard... and with the amount of movies coming next year... i think i will be choked. :slap

I think standard is 7 days to complete payment.

Are these seven days including weekends and holidays? I hope not, because it gave the bank transfer order on 19th December and it became effective on 21th december. Given that 25th and 26th to 27th is a holiday and weekend, I wish no problem that the bank transfer on time. :impatient: :pray:

They are probably the VIP sets that were transferred to public. VIPs are now marked as sold out.

Excuse the question if already answered: Is the painted head really just $60? Aren't painted heads usually 120-150?

No, you have to select from a drop down menu for painted, it adds $70 to the $60.

I just placed an order for the old man full set. I admit I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay for him, kind of an impulse thing because it was available. It must've been the only one because it now shows sold out. Been digging a nice deep financial hole this season, might just add this to it. :gah:

:lol Me too! Congrats Partriot666

Thanks buddy! I want this guy as bad as Pennywise...damn I need a cash injection! I just found out we're being booted from our rental house and are going to need to buy a house and move in May. :panic: I shouldn't even consider custom purchases right now, but I can't help myself.

Back