Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy! I want this guy as bad as Pennywise...damn I need a cash injection! I just found out we're being booted from our rental house and are going to need to buy a house and move in May. :panic: I shouldn't even consider custom purchases right now, but I can't help myself.

Ah, geeze, man - sorry to hear that! If it's any consolation, I'm always doing stuff like that. :) This one is my grail piece, so couldn't say no either.

I have a VIP Red Robe FS checked out, but I decided to go DX.
So if anyone wants a red robe at cost, hit me up before Lee releases it to general public. :)

I thought long and hard about this one and I decide to go DX. This purchase actually goes against certain beliefs and methods I have in collecting, but screw it. I racked my brain for days over this and decided I love they way everything came out right down to the bust. Of course Robbie's touch is a beaut as always, and although I would've liked the rest of the accessories done my The Man himself, Fergo is a great talent and did a killer job on this.

I just have one niggle and one worry. I really think the bust would benefit from being the proper greyish skin tone as opposed to, and I'm concerned with the production hair. Regan's was truly a let down and I'd hate to go through that again with another extremely expensive figure.

I have a VIP Red Full Set that I'm going to cancel. First to PM me gets it. We'll figure out a time that you want me to release it so you can scoop it right up. If I don't hear from anyone by the morning, I'll just throw it back into the tank and the fastest shark will eat

Yea, looks like both Red & Blue FS are up for grabs. Since some opened up, I guess it doesn't hurt to release mine now without coordinating with someone who wants it.

Back up for grabs it goes!

Nice choice Mike! I agree man.

Yea brother, these are going to have great presence in hand :hi5:

All are snatched again. More back and forth on availability than I've ever seen before on this one.

It took me a while to settle in too but these are beauties and I'm happy I went full boat. If someone read my palm 6 months ago and told me I'd be passing on a RM Father Karras but I'll be buying a B.S'. Dracula double figure DX, I would've told them not to quit their day job.

I was too late to the party on the Spenser figure, so was very happy when these came up. Normally, there's no way I'd go as high, but couldn't resist.

Lee has sent a refund through for combined shipping on the extra headsculpt, so even happier now. Really looking forward to these.

Cancelled Old Drac Fullset. As much as I Love the Figure, well The Movie itself is a different story for me.:lol There are a few early Rainman pieces I will be on the Hunt for in 2016.

I have a VIP Red Robe FS checked out, but I decided to go DX.
So if anyone wants a red robe at cost, hit me up before Lee releases it to general public. :)
Definitely interested in the full red robe set for dracula at $400 pm me back

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Yeah i grabbed the full set off rainmans site.originally i was only talking about the clothing set that was posted to resell for $400 before the person returned or canceled his order. To my surprise the red and blue full sets were both available on rainmans site,so anybody interested hop to it before they sell out. Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I forgot who posted it but it was recently said that RM said he couldn't find reference for the shoes, but someone provided it for him and now he's making them

I was too late to the party on the Spenser figure, so was very happy when these came up. Normally, there's no way I'd go as high, but couldn't resist.

Lee has sent a refund through for combined shipping on the extra headsculpt, so even happier now. Really looking forward to these.

Glad he got back to you and got it sorted

Anybody else had problems sending payment to his email address? Tried several times and keeps saying "this person doesn't accept this type of payment"... today is the last day, I'm afraid of losing my H+C set...

Back