Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4b2c369b1fbb8ed89d5de97222bf6961.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta say I use to think the boardwalk figures were rainmans best, but these are clear and away his best figures ever. Only pic is I wish rainman would have done the weapons, not a fan of metal weapons in particular.

Last edited:
Did anyone who was missing hands and shoes receive it? I still have not received these missing part..

Last edited:
Hey gothamcityboy,it's a possibility i might have to sell my old dracula fs,pm if interested. Unfortunately i don't get updates from s.s.f for some reason,so each time i log in i can recheck messages. My feedback is 100% on ebay under the same name toyplayer. If anybody else is interested feel free to pm also. Everything is in perfect condition and only Dracula and gift have been taken out of box and put behind glass detlof immediately. Serious offers only.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Hey gothamcityboy,it's a possibility i might have to sell my old dracula fs,pm if interested. Unfortunately i don't get updates from s.s.f for some reason,so each time i log in i can recheck messages. My feedback is 100% on ebay under the same name toyplayer. If anybody else is interested feel free to pm also. Everything is in perfect condition and only Dracula and gift have been taken out of box and put behind glass detlof immediately. Serious offers only.

Sent you a PM

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Unless it was under gamemaster86 i didn't receive one d.j Cbear

Back