Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set is AMAZING!!! Wow! Victorian steals the show but Old is in no way a slouch, love this set, better pictures later but until then I'll just show off this! Very happy about it haha!

o1RDli.jpg

I keep staring at my set. It truly is brilliant.

SUPERB picture, Phine1. Really does capture the mood/feel.

Only had a chance to give everything a good once over and every aspect of both sets are mind blowing. I'm sure I'll appreciate everything more 10 fold when I get them set up (or even get Old Drac's robes on for that matter). I don't want to speak too soon before spending more time on these, but I'm apt to say that these may be his best likenesses to date.

Only thing that bugged me was a few strands of Young Drac's hair fell out. It seems like I can just stick them right back in (tucked under the hat) and they'll stay put if he's not messed with. I'm sure I can use a tiny touch of glue but I just hope that no more fall out

Beautiful figure. So jealous! If anyone has a clothing set for sale hit me up (old version). I've secured a headsculpt now need the clothing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ah well, what can I say that hasn't been said?
Absolutely beautiful figures. Well, actually "figures" falls short when describing these pieces.
Anyway, congratulations to all who have got these.

Definitely raised the bar on how real they both look. I only got the full set of old dracula,but can't complain at all a true masterpiece. The young version is just as awesome. Congrats to everyone and thnx for sharing the pics. I have him in my detlof,but it's cramped up for space. Got so many boxes with figures ready to come out. Time to make a trip to Ikea. If anybody else has any ideas how to pose 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures/statues please let me know? I can go the custom cabinet route and have a family friend in the business,but if ultimately detlofs are the best way to go I'll keep buying them. Just is kinda rough when you can only put 2 1/4 scale statues or premium format figures etc... in 1 detlof. My pics would only be from phone,but my old dracula no 8 has green eyes if that helps figure anything out,I'm pretty sure aeon did green eyes,cause at first i was only gonna buy a head sculpt and it showed green eyes with painted head sculpt by aeon,but canceled order as soon as a fs opened up. Definitely worth the wait. Much love lee and there is definitely something in this world bigger then us,your dad is up there smiling proud about how well you've followed your dreams and love you both have for each other,youll see each other again my friend. My prayers are with you and your family Lee.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

im just waiting for the hand and shoes to finish amazing piece.. dam it looks so nice.. i think this one is equal as good as butcher. well done Lee. sorry for your lost.. best of luck.

I agree venom,which butcher? I have ver2 and they are onky 2 rainman pieces i have,but definitely top notch. I've sent out to my boys radd titan in London and they will see it whenever they do and as much as they are into 1/4 scale and bigger up to 1/3 or 1/1 they will be blown the **** away! We definitely are all members of the order of the Dracule.lol

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Back