Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0560e4f53d3279c1995035d7cbc250c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick shots TDG! These pieces are incredible. We Draculs have a right to be proud!

BTW my paint up looks very much like TDG's and also has blue eyes

I've come to the conclusion that the DX sculpt paint-up is different from the extra head I have. It's very subtle differences and you have to look hard because they're almost identical in colour and tone. But, the DX has slightly more class, if that makes sense? It has a few move liver spots (like the picture above) and the eyes are slightly better done. The extra sculpt hasn't been cleaned quite as well.

If I didn't know better, I still would've said they were by the same artist but he/she just picked the better finished/or later versions for the full figures.

Great pictures, everyone! :clap

Sick shots TDG! These pieces are incredible. We Draculs have a right to be proud!

BTW my paint up looks very much like TDG's and also has blue eyes

Thanks popcult!! Glad you like the photos! Loving this Dracula , so amazing!

I'm stumped wether the eyes are blue or green to be honest,depending on the light at first i thought they were turquoise,but then this morning they were definitely blue with a slight hint of green on thr fs of old dracula. Very nice gift as well. All have the right to claim they are in the order of the Dracule.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Can someone please send me rainman's facebook page as i am missing hands and shoes from my set.

Rainman has made a statement that all Outfit sets are missing hands and shoes, they will be shipped next week

I just referred someone to you, they sent u a msg, good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just unboxed Old Drac. Wow, just wow! As usual the only downside is the cheap KO body used, but i can live with that! It is such a beauty!

Back