Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to get around to sorting and uploading all the pics, but heres a quick snap of Victorian and Red. Cant say enough about this set everyone..... seriously next level 1/6 art here. Victorian looks like he is alive, straight up. Congrats to anyone who bought this.
View attachment 269452
View attachment 269453
They look sick Phine. Especially the young drac. Just amazing.

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk

Message from fb

Rainman said:
Hi friends.
I got back to my work room again from dad funeral.
And i am seeing who got Dracula.
Thank you for you like it.
But outfit set has no shoes and hands.
My worker made mistake .
And she will send you the parts at next monday.
So don't worry and i am sorry about it.
I should check but i was in hospital...
Whatever i will work for Psycho.
I hope i can make it finished in Jun.
Thank you for you guys worm words about my daddy.
He is in heaven must be.
I believe it.

Also great pics so far Phine1, this set looks phenomenal

My DX just arrived. I opened it all up because I'm too impatient to wait. . . STUNNING. Absolutely incredible work. By far the best 1/6 figures I've seen. The extra bust and the framed piece are very nice touch too.

Red/Old Drac's hair wasn't glued in, and Blue Drac has a tiny blemish, so I need to look at those, but such minor issues for stunning pieces. They are hand made after all, so zero complaints from me.

Robbie - those glasses are absolutely incredible. I'm afraid to take them out of the packet! I'm going to spend many hours over the weekend setting them all up.

I must admit that I was slightly disappointed by the sword, but it's still nice. The cane is out of this world - I have no idea how RM got that detail so tiny!

Hope everyone enjoys their sets and congrats all. :clap

Man, sorry to hear about Lee's dad :(. May he RIP and best wishes to his family :pray:

My DX just arrived. I opened it all up because I'm too impatient to wait. . . STUNNING. Absolutely incredible work. By far the best 1/6 figures I've seen. The extra bust and the framed piece are very nice touch too.

Red/Old Drac's hair wasn't glued in, and Blue Drac has a tiny blemish, so I need to look at those, but such minor issues for stunning pieces. They are hand made after all, so zero complaints from me.

Robbie - those glasses are absolutely incredible. I'm afraid to take them out of the packet! I'm going to spend many hours over the weekend setting them all up.

I must admit that I was slightly disappointed by the sword, but it's still nice. The cane is out of this world - I have no idea how RM got that detail so tiny!

Hope everyone enjoys their sets and congrats all. :clap

Congrats and welcome! His accessories are seriously in a league of their own. That's what makes The Man, the man!

Not going to get around to sorting and uploading all the pics, but heres a quick snap of Victorian and Red. Cant say enough about this set everyone..... seriously next level 1/6 art here. Victorian looks like he is alive, straight up. Congrats to anyone who bought this.
View attachment 269452
View attachment 269453

Unreal!! Great shots :rock

I'm rushing home now. Hopefully I don't miss USPS :panic:

Caught the USPS guy just as he was leaving :yess:. Only have a quick minute to take a peek now....

I believe someone made the Cane top piece for Lee, not Fergo, but a different friend.

Really?? Everything looks incredible but I wonder why he subbed so much of this release out to other artists. I enjoy the collaborations and the here and there contributions, but this one is more of a team effort than ever. If he didn't do the cane handle then this release as the smallest of his own touch to date

I know this has been discussed before, but did Lee do the sculpt paint on the red figure?

The reason I ask is I bought a painted sculpt that said it was by Aeon. However, they look absolutely identical. I'm gonna look closer, but at first sight, I would say they were by the same artist. Same tone. Same eyes. . .

In the pictures on RM's site, they looked decidedly different, which is why I bought the extra one.

Caught the USPS guy just as he was leaving :yess:. Only have a quick minute to take a peek now....

Really?? Everything looks incredible but I wonder why he subbed so much of this release out to other artists. I enjoy the collaborations and the here and there contributions, but this one is more of a team effort than ever. If he didn't do the cane handle then this release as the smallest of his own touch to date

Perhaps I understood it wrong, maybe he sculpted it and then had a friend cast it in silver but this is what I was going off of.

kPsqPR.png

Yea, the impression that I got with Bickle's buckle and this was that he did the sculpt and someone else does the casting; I guess no different than the resin items.

I know this has been discussed before, but did Lee do the sculpt paint on the red figure?

The reason I ask is I bought a painted sculpt that said it was by Aeon. However, they look absolutely identical. I'm gonna look closer, but at first sight, I would say they were by the same artist. Same tone. Same eyes. . .

In the pictures on RM's site, they looked decidedly different, which is why I bought the extra one.

Post pics so we can see. Just like you said, there are always noticeable differences between his and Aeon's paint. There's a clear difference in their style, but many times they'll even do different eye colors and things like that. I don't know if that's done purposefully to help distinguish the 2, or just something that happens naturally

Hi someone have received the email from rainman with instruction for Dracula? I havent received. If someone have it can send to [email protected]
Thanks

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

Post pics so we can see. Just like you said, there are always noticeable differences between his and Aeon's paint. There's a clear difference in their style, but many times they'll even do different eye colors and things like that. I don't know if that's done purposefully to help distinguish the 2, or just something that happens naturally

On closer inspection, the HS has specks in the hair where it's not been cleaned up as well?

However, the colours are way too close to be coincidence. The tones are identical. Unless they were using the same batch of mixed paints between them. The figure's forehead does have more detail on the top. I'd say the figure had more time spent on it. But, if people hadn't have said otherwise, I still would've thought it was the same artist. The ones on his website looked a lot different, which is why I bought another.

Haven't got my DSLR, so phone pics only, I'm afraid. . .

FullSizeRender(38).jpg

FullSizeRender(39).jpg

FullSizeRender(40).jpg

FullSizeRender(41).jpg

FullSizeRender(42).jpg

The tones look slightly different to me but the 2 different paint-ups did look more distinguishable in the protos. The biggest difference that jumped out at me most was RM's had piercing blue eyes and Aeon's are green. She didn't use any of those purple tones in the hair in her protos.

It's a bit hard to tell from your pics. We have to see some more from everyone else. I can't confirm what mine looks like yet because I still haven't had a chance to open it :gah:

Back