Head sculpture (Revived 8/21/2022) 1/6 The Conjuring Ed and Lorraine Warren set.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know, right? I figured the same. I still don't know any company that has plans to do a set either. I figured Hot Toys would have put a set out when they began dabbling in horror again with Pennywise but it looks like that was where their interest ended. Hopefully we can get more people, we need like 20 to get the ball rolling.
That’s so true. Pennywise was surely the best figure from last year by hot toys and a lot people have the same compliment about it. But somehow people started selling their pennywise figure below the original price, a lot of people from my country did that at least. IT is definitely one of the greatest horror franchise in the past decades, I have not doubt about it. But conjuring is obviously also a masterpiece among all horror pictures, probably even better than IT imo.

That’s so true. Pennywise was surely the best figure from last year by hot toys and a lot people have the same compliment about it. But somehow people started selling their pennywise figure below the original price, a lot of people from my country did that at least. IT is definitely one of the greatest horror franchise in the past decades, I have not doubt about it. But conjuring is obviously also a masterpiece among all horror pictures, probably even better than IT imo.
I'd have to agree. I didn't care for the IT remake. I think the Goonies style of movies and shows centering around kids vs monsters oversaturated the market so bad that IT didn't do it for me. That plud Tim Curry wasn't in it. They also cut out the scene where he turns into Freddy. The Conjuring series is one I can watch over and over though. A horror movie that centers around the heris instead of the villian is rare.

Last edited:
I am interested, but I just have too many projects I’m involved in already. I initially had an artist ready to make annabelle and Bathsheba. I was going to have a whole Conjuring shelf. But that artist backed out and I ultimately just put it aside for now. Ed & Lorraine would be an awesome centrepiece on a shelf for sure.

I am interested, but I just have too many projects I’m involved in already. I initially had an artist ready to make annabelle and Bathsheba. I was going to have a whole Conjuring shelf. But that artist backed out and I ultimately just put it aside for now. Ed & Lorraine would be an awesome centrepiece on a shelf for sure.
Thoes would be great pieces to add to the shelf. Let me know if you decide you want your name added to the list :)

Interested in both. Bald Lorraine so can have rooted later. Ideally I'd prefer it complete. Full figure etc (maybe minus the hair to keep cost down)

Back