Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Awesome...Pics! Pics!:clap

No sculpt yet...but as soon as I get the clothes weathered and all the accessories on, I'll snap a few. :wink1:

I'm hoping this is the right thread. I'm looking to get on the list for the Sheriff hat by Entropy.:)

got the first outfit the other day, very nice, bro was asleep so i got the first one, hell have to w8

very happy with the clothes, just need the patches, but im not happy with my paint job so ill probably throw it out and put a wgp head on it
DSC00663.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

I sent payment for a painted set on 20th of April but forgot to post it here ;-p

Unique Transaction ID # 6JA57120C0161522E

Just something I found for you guys who may want to add some zobies around Rick...
FHMYZ100lg.jpg

Just something I found for you guys who may want to add some zobies around Rick...
FHMYZ100lg.jpg

Only if you want zombie dwarfs. Those are Megos, not 1:6 scale. :lol

Oh 1/9 scale my bad!!! Ha ha:rotfl

does anybody know if jeff (entropy) is ok? i have pm'd him and not heard back? i ordered painted parts back on april 18th, paid in full.....going on a month soon.....it's not tha wait, i understand people have other lives besides this stuff, it's just getting back to me so i know....thats why i ask if anybody has heard from him to see if everything is alright? .....hope so...he probably just took some time off to relax.......:sleep......if anyone has heard or talked with him just post that you did, no need to bother him...just so we know he is ok...

sorry I missed your PM Marty. I'm a-okay, finishing up the last of these which were end of April orders. I wanted to get them out today but it will likely be Monday or Tuesday. Just hang in there a little longer. :peace

Can we still order some of your stuff Jeff? I've been meaning to but ____ happens.

Yeah, I'm still cranking these out but not for much longer. I'll likely cut off orders in a couple of weeks so I can move onto a new project. I've tried to bounce back and forth between getting these done and sculpting some new stuff but I've gotten little new work done lately.

Oh good Jeff, no rush pal...really, I'm getting the new sculpt be Scott p in a few weeks anyhow........glad your ok......go slow...perfection takes time :wink1:

Moe and Entropy, I received both of your sets. Awesome work guys, big thanks for your efforts.

Still need to order another accessory set, which I'll do this weekend.

Yeah, I'm still cranking these out but not for much longer. I'll likely cut off orders in a couple of weeks so I can move onto a new project. I've tried to bounce back and forth between getting these done and sculpting some new stuff but I've gotten little new work done lately.

just want to confirm you've received funds and I'm on the order list

Cheers!

just want to confirm you've received funds and I'm on the order list

Cheers!

Your order will ship Monday. It was ready to go first of the week, as well as some others, but I woke up that morning with the worst migraine headache, stabby pain behind one eye that radiated down my shoulder into my back and I couldn't lift my left arm above my head. When I stood up, the room would spin and I'd get light-headed. I'm not sure what was wrong but it lasted most of the week. I was able to get out of bed yesterday and am finally feeling back in the black today, but all in all I had a terrible week. Those who inquired about your order, they're ready and will ship Monday, I'm replying to each PM now.

I had stuff similar to that and it ended up being acute sinusitis. Make sure you go to the doc and they can order a CT scan.

Back