"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

I have stopped believing... 😢

i am still hoping for this!!!!

I have a head and nothing else. Still holding out hope this happens and I get one step closer to The Dude being on my shelf. :)

Yeah I got screwed over by Moe, so I also just have a head. I keep forgetting I have even that! I was going to get an outfit after this accessory set got produced. We will see!

this wont happen , best thing to do is get robbie the painters bills chest piece he was going to put together , you,ll get 3 separte runs from him and things here will still be like they are NOW..

such a SHAME I HAD SUCH HOPE AND TRUST IN JEFF TO PULL IT THROUGH ;(

most Folks only bought moes set because Jeff cherped in that he will sell the chest piece and all other piece to those who bought the clothes - feel rather cheated :dunno

Last edited:

Stinkin thinkin is contagious, so put away the pitchforks, roll up the doom and gloom, and unlock your caps lock. I know it's been a long wait and I kept pushing this back and back with other more lucrative non 1/6 work this year. As I told some of you in PMs, I've been busy with holidays as I'm sure most of you have been, and I won't have an update/take orders until after the new year... which is upon us. :wave For those that have lost faith, no worries, I too was lied to and ripped off by Moe aka Mike and that soured this whole project for a lot of us, but it will get done even if no one wants it by that time. :lol

In the meantime, relax and have a great New Years! :duff

Last edited:

Faith restored 😃

haha. Don't go crazy now. Wait until I have a substantive update post and begin taking orders. :)
Excuses and delays will go over better with nice quality, product pics.

Roger that!! Happy new year to you sir 😉

Any update on this?

Any updates on this or is this a closure?

Actually disregard there is a thread up for the glasses by fullmetal.....

...working on it today... as I type in fact... :)

If people prefer the glasses ala cart suppose I can go ahead and start selling those.
In fact, that might be the best way to go about it at this point and sell what's ready rather than wait for every little Russian to cure.

Here you go. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/154474-dude-sunglasses-ready.html
No doubt Fullmetal can make some great glasses too, though these are ready to ship and less expensive. :)

Last edited:

What about the other parts????

They're coming next. Still casting. The White Russians especially take awhile to cure in this cold weather. The glasses have been done waiting for the rest. I'll just release them ala cart and give a discount or bonus item to those who get the whole set. :duff

I've already boxed up the orders for those who've paid for sunglasses and they will ship Monday morning.

Whoa I didn't know we could pay for things already and some are ready to go?

I'm still in for eveything minus glasses. If payments needed, just need to know price and where to send payment.

No response in the sunglasses thread so trying here - are you still taking orders for sunglasses? anything else ready?

Ya, I would also like to know what I can buy now.

Back