Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

No, its not. Its got a much larger chest than a regular truetype, with glued on thigh muscles. Far too large for Rick. the muscle arms are really the only thing from that body would work.

I didn't notice the chest, will check it later. The thigh muscles are really big, but it can be removed...

I suggested this body because of the neck, it's the only HT body (that I know) that has no neck, but has muscular arms... all the others need a neckless sculpt.

Is it too late to order the Entropy part set - I kinda missed seeing the PM in my inbox :-(

I got my grimes parts from entropy and wow is all I'm saying...:panic:
I just put it together... Now I want to tell the guys the boots are tricky and since I got you here, I'll tell you...

Before you put the pants on... Slip the nose of the boot through the top part of the pants and ruffle it down till you get to the bottom... Because the way the pants are tailored, it don't go from the bottom up because entropys boots are wide at the top... Not hard at all! Then once you get the boot out, slip the pants up, lock in the ankle joint and your set!
Pics coming!!!:yess: happy about the way he turned out! Thanks Jeff:1-1:

HI JEFF, (ENTROPHY).....I TRIED PM ING YOU, COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PAYMENT ON THE GRIMES PARTS, PAINTED PLEASE....THANKS......AND PLEASE MAIL TO MOE FOR ME....:wink1:

I got my grimes parts from entropy and wow is all I'm saying...:panic:
I just put it together... Now I want to tell the guys the boots are tricky and since I got you here, I'll tell you...

Before you put the pants on... Slip the nose of the boot through the top part of the pants and ruffle it down till you get to the bottom... Because the way the pants are tailored, it don't go from the bottom up because entropys boots are wide at the top... Not hard at all! Then once you get the boot out, slip the pants up, lock in the ankle joint and your set!
Pics coming!!!:yess: happy about the way he turned out! Thanks Jeff:1-1:

I'm so glad you like everything. And thanks for the tip on the pants. I'm still waiting on receiving your clothing set. I hope it arrives soon and looks as good as the accessory kit. :D

HI JEFF, (ENTROPHY).....I TRIED PM ING YOU, COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PAYMENT ON THE GRIMES PARTS, PAINTED PLEASE....THANKS......AND PLEASE MAIL TO MOE FOR ME....:wink1:

whoa, no need for yelling, Marty. and it's Entropy. :wink1: PM sent

Some more orders were shipped today, and a couple of notes for you guys as the kits are showing up.

The boots will pop into TT foot pegs, though since they're resin they can be a little more stubborn to connect than rubber shoes. Make sure the foot peg is centered and apply slow, consistent pressure.

For those with gunbags, the zipper works but is rather fragile so I'd advise on not zipping and unzipping it. They are sent partially zipped to allow enough room to slip in a few shotguns. The foam in the bag is to fill out the bag and prop up the barrel end of the guns so the bag sits well and doesn't sag.

I can't wait to see completed pics of all your Ricks!
:duff

Last edited:

Can't wait to receive my set, Entropy! :clap

Do you have any tips on how to apply the badge, nametag and pips to the shirt? I'm assuming glue is the way to go, but do you recommend any particular kind?

Just wondering ...

bevfabriccrafts_2205_1176007270

I used Fabric-tac, a fabric glue. Apply it to a toothpick first then smear a little on the back of the piece. It's thick and globby and not always the easiest to work with but it can be fairly easily repositioned and removed from fabric while still wet but dries permanently. Others have used double sided tape with good results if you don't want to mess with glue.

Yours shipping with second batch buddy should have it few days...
Love the set buddy amazing paint detail on all.

I will have pics up once my head arrives from skiiiii

Marty- when typing take off the caps lock buddy, people will think your yelling at them:lol I know your not meaning to do it.... He means well Jeff

Ok guys pics please all here ok? You also entropy... Want to see everyone's Grime.

Yours shipping with second batch buddy should have it few days...
Love the set buddy amazing paint detail on all.

I will have pics up once my head arrives from skiiiii

Marty- when typing take off the caps lock buddy, people will think your yelling at them:lol I know your not meaning to do it.... He means well Jeff

Ok guys pics please all here ok? You also entropy... Want to see everyone's Grime.

No prob, Moe. It'll get here when it gets here. I love the Chem suits so I'm sure this set will be just as awesome.

And I got mightyq's payment, PLEASE MARK HIM AS PAID, MOE. :duff :lol

No prob, Moe. It'll get here when it gets here. I love the Chem suits so I'm sure this set will be just as awesome.

And I got mightyq's payment, PLEASE MARK HIM AS PAID, MOE. :duff :lol

Done
Thanks bro:wink1:

SORRY, I CANT DO THAT, I HAVE BAD EYES MY FRIENDS, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE, EVEN WITH GLASSE'S , LENS'S, ETC ETC, otay iz dat bedder..i cnatz sie, byt oh whell....:pfft:

thanks jeff, entrophy aka-entropy....:)

Got my parts set from Entropy! Awesome job, man! :clap

My Rick is looking terrific! All I need now is for WGP to finish that head!

(Also, a belt would be swell! Any updates, Entropy? :stick :duff)

Ok Guys...Here is My Awesome Rick Grimes...I will add some pics without the hat later on to show Amazing detail in the paint app by Our very own Skiiiiiman! So first shout out to all that helped in this.
Skiman-(Paint)
Scott-(Sculpt)
Jeff Entropy (Parts & Hat set)
Evilface-(Decals)
Clothes By Moe Prod
Now there is still more to do like some details on the belt/Holster etc.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back