Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Got my sheriff duds! They look fantastic! Really nicely tailored! Perfect fit for the Truetype I'm using! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks again Moe! Awesome job! :hi5:

Got my sheriff duds! They look fantastic! Really nicely tailored! Perfect fit for the Truetype I'm using! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks again Moe! Awesome job! :hi5:

:yess: so glad you like them... I love what my tailor done as well! We finally stepping it up in the tailoring department!

Anyone get entropy parts yet? Waiting for him to chime in:dunno

are there any pics of these on a figure?

I should have some pics of my completed Grimes once My head arrives from Ski...And Parts from Entropy, wherever he may be:dunno

And Parts from Entropy, wherever he may be:dunno

:wave

You can put down the pitchforks and torches now... :wink1:

Good news and bad news....

First the good. With the exception of Buttmunch who wanted to get some boots and such, ALL paid orders have now shipped! :yess:
The kits, hats, badges, gunbags, etc will be arriving in your mailboxes very shortly. Whew!

The bad news, it took me a lot longer to complete this project than I had planned. :( I had hoped to get everything out end of March before I left for Easter vacation, but that didn't happen and I apologize to you all for the delay and any inconvenience or frustration.

Little things came up, like having to source new wedding rings as my original material mysteriously went missing, and getting better decal paper, and the next thing I knew it was time to leave town. I ended up doing everything in batches (all the boots then all the colts then badges, etc) instead of one-at-a-timing each order. In retrospect, this probably didn't save time as I had hoped. I hate that I didn't meet my deadline, but at the end of the day, I figured you'd all rather wait a little longer for stuff I was happy with. I hope you all like the kits and the quality makes up for my tardiness. I think they will go nicely with Moe's excellent costume set.

I want to thank you all for your business, especially without finished pics posted. Your faith and trust that everything would turn out means a lot and I only want to do right by my fellow Sideshow Freaks. :duff

Here's a pic of the painted kits. I'm now replying to PMs.

photo1-1.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

Nice of you to say, BU. thanks!

E- You are the man! No worries...We hoped you were OK! And I had some PM's on your parts asking me how to order them...
I started a second small run of outfits with you in the same thread...Its in Interest as well for those who want to get in.

I know it must have been crazy doing all those little parts my friend WOW! and that is some stressfull work I am sure.
Glad all is well...So looking forward to this set, and the boots look FABULOUS! as does the gun.

Your Outfit is shipping also Bud.

Glad you dig the pic, buddy, just a quickie with my iphone. They look better in person, as most of these things do.

How many people are interested in a flexible waffle-weave gun belt? I'm going to work on it next, though the buckle is proving tricky. I'll try casting the belt in as few number of pieces as possible to keep the cost down, but I'm wondering how many people need/want one?

Looks amazing E!! Cannot wait to get this in!

Glad you dig the pic, buddy, just a quickie with my iphone. They look better in person, as most of these things do.

How many people are interested in a flexible waffle-weave gun belt? I'm going to work on it next, though the buckle is proving tricky. I'll try casting the belt in as few number of pieces as possible to keep the cost down, but I'm wondering how many people need/want one?

I might be down for one or two. (Maybe even three or four.) What do you think price and turn-around time might be?

(I'm on WGP's interest list for a couple, but they're not likely to crank them out anytime soon.)

Between Rick and the old HT T-1000s, I'm sure there'd be plenty of demand.

I'm not really sure on details yet, depends partly on how many would get one. I hope to cast the belt + holster + clips + handcuff pouch as 1 piece, but I'm unsure if that will work out. The buckle is a stumbling point and I'd like it to be metal.

At the very least, I'll be making a new, more accurate handcuff pouch and clips for the existing Burns belt.

I'm not really sure on details yet, depends partly on how many would get one. I hope to cast the belt + holster + clips + handcuff pouch as 1 piece, but I'm unsure if that will work out. The buckle is a stumbling point and I'd like it to be metal.

Definitely keep us posted. If it turns out like you say, I think you can count on me for at least a couple. :wave

Looking good Entropy cant wait to get the set in hand :clap:hi5:

At the very least, I'll be making a new, more accurate handcuff pouch and clips for the existing Burns belt.

That sound great would love a more accurate handcuff pouch and clips.

:wave

I want to thank you all for your business, especially without finished pics posted. Your faith and trust that everything would turn out means a lot and I only want to do right by my fellow Sideshow Freaks. :duff

Here's a pic of the painted kits. I'm now replying to PMs.

photo1-1.jpg

Awesome! I'm late to the game, but it appears just in time to grab this awesome set just as they're rolling off the assembly line! Fantastic work! And thanks to Moe's Production for being a big help to me the last few days in finally getting a Rick Grimes custom together! I'm quickly getting all the parts I need together in just the past couple days, so for me, so far so good! :yess:
A quick question, what watch is everyone using for Grimes? Again, being late to all this, I'm sure it's been addressed somewhere at some point, but it might take me too long to search. Just curious as I see the Entropy set comes with the watch face decal...
Thanks again in advanced! Let the Grimes customizing begin!

Those look great Entropy, I'm in for two belts if they work out.

Is it possible to buy a 2nd 'partial' set of gear as well - looking to start putting together a end S2 Grimes, so don't need the badges and pins?

Awesome! I'm late to the game, but it appears just in time to grab this awesome set just as they're rolling off the assembly line! Fantastic work! And thanks to Moe's Production for being a big help to me the last few days in finally getting a Rick Grimes custom together! I'm quickly getting all the parts I need together in just the past couple days, so for me, so far so good! :yess:
A quick question, what watch is everyone using for Grimes? Again, being late to all this, I'm sure it's been addressed somewhere at some point, but it might take me too long to search. Just curious as I see the Entropy set comes with the watch face decal...
Thanks again in advanced! Let the Grimes customizing begin!

Your never to late bro... It's my pleasure to help you!

As for the watch I like some help in that myself... What watch do we get?

Grimes craze I tell you....

Wow - set looks great Jeff - nice work!

I need a belt too so count me interested :wave

Back