Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Hey Entropy, did you get my payment, sent last week along with a PM. I'm not marked as paid...just checking.

Hi laney- Let me get confirmation from E and I will mark it paid...He usually lets me know who to mark...Don't worry I am sure he is working on your stuff.

Hi Entropy
I paid for an unpainted set last week was wondering if you could update me onto the list on page one.
thanks

There's still time for me to order at least Entropy's parts? It would be awesome if someone didn't want Moe's uniform anymore, but I think it's easier to win the lottery...

Yep, still taking orders right now. PM me.

Hey Entropy, did you get my payment, sent last week along with a PM. I'm not marked as paid...just checking.

Hi Entropy
I paid for an unpainted set last week was wondering if you could update me onto the list on page one.
thanks

Don't worry, got you guys down. Busy, busy getting these finished up and neglected to update the list.

Moe, please mark Laney74 as PAID and add Bullet as PAID for an unpainted set, when you get the chance. Thanks!

All PMs have been returned, I think, but if I missed you, please PM me again. Thanks everyone!

Yep, still taking orders right now. PM me.

Don't worry, got you guys down. Busy, busy getting these finished up and neglected to update the list.

Moe, please mark Laney74 as PAID and add Bullet as PAID for an unpainted set, when you get the chance. Thanks!

All PMs have been returned, I think, but if I missed you, please PM me again. Thanks everyone!

Done my friend

Out of curiosity ... (NOT out of impatience, mind you :lecture) ... when do you guys think the clothes and accessories will start shipping?

I'm in no hurry since I don't have my head yet. Just wondering out loud.

Out of curiosity ... (NOT out of impatience, mind you :lecture) ... when do you guys think the clothes and accessories will start shipping?

I'm in no hurry since I don't have my head yet. Just wondering out loud.

I should have the clothes as early next week...I will start shipping them out... The envelopes are ready addressed Guys!
scaled.php

Payment sent for parts Entropy...I marked it Thanks.

I also sent my payment to Entropy.
Please mark me as paid.

Just checking for any updates?
Really excited to get the Moe's uniform & Entropy's Sheriff accessories!

I got them in today:panic:...And they are Amazing! I am really happy the way the tailoring on the shirt and pants came out guys...Now I am packaging all and shipping 15 out Monday!.
I still have not found the buttons as of yet but I got a lead on something...I don't want to hold up the set, so you guys can at the least put your patches and entropy parts on...The shirt snaps closed also. Hope you Guys Like the outfit...If so post here:lecture and let me know! I may do another small run, so for those who did not make the list keep look out.

Waiting on my parts also From Entropy:pray: Any word on them Bro?

I got them in today:panic:...And they are Amazing! I am really happy the way the tailoring on the shirt and pants came out guys...Now I am packaging all and shipping 15 out Monday!.
I still have not found the buttons as of yet but I got a lead on something...I don't want to hold up the set, so you guys can at the least put your patches and entropy parts on...The shirt snaps closed also. Hope you Guys Like the outfit...If so post here:lecture and let me know! I may do another small run, so for those who did not make the list keep look out.

Waiting on my parts also From Entropy:pray: Any word on them Bro?

:hi5:

Awesome! Can't wait!

Last edited:

Im also interested to see if its possible to get a clothing set and painted HS.

EDIT: Secured clothing and painted HS. I'd like to try to pick up the Entropy accessory kit if possible and still looking for boots and belt holster set.

Last edited:

All outfits started shipping guys! Anyone hear from entropy? Still waiting in my parts to complete my Grimes.

Enjoy fellas

Oh! Round two coming small run so be ready!

Can't wait!

:blissy

Now I just hope WGP will get cranking on those heads!

(I've already got my Shane and Daryl bodies all dressed, equipped and ready! :hi5:)

Can't wait!

:blissy

Now I just hope WGP will get cranking on those heads!

(I've already got my Shane and Daryl bodies all dressed, equipped and ready! :hi5:)

Should be there any day bro let me know what you think....
Once I get my head back from ski, I'll post pics. But I need entropy to come through....

Damn! Seems like I'm late to all of this! Anyways, please put me on the list for the next run and for the painted accessories too! I actually late to the whole Walking Dead scene as I just finished watching season 1 a couple months ago! D-oh! Needless to say, I'm hooked and want to bash a Rick Grimes now! Better late than never! Thanks in advanced for helping me out, Moe! :)

Back