Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Guys...about another week or so for completion of the Run...Here some Pics my Tailor sent me today...As you can see alot of work involved in this sewing detail on the shirt...And the pants stripes also Plus belt loops, pockets Etc:...But you can't go wrong for the price of the set...I may do another small run of 10 after these are all shipped out...So check the "Interest Thread" daily so you won't miss out.
scaled.php

scaled.php

The shirt looks great, Moe. :clap

Apologies for no pics yet. My parents had a fire on their land Friday and I've been gone all weekend helping clean up and clear trees. Headed home now and will post an update then. Thank for your patience, everyone.

Apologies for no pics yet. My parents had a fire on their land Friday and I've been gone all weekend helping clean up and clear trees. Headed home now and will post an update then. Thank for your patience, everyone.

That sucks! Family first, man, always family first.

Take care of what's important. (The pics).

Joking of course.

I just have to point out how ironic that is. They don't own a farm by any chance? :lol

But seriously, I hope all was OK.

One more week and all outfits are done!
Just trying to locate some buttons... And we are Ready to build our Grimes!

UPDATE: They will all be arriving in few weeks for me to Send out guys...
scaled.php

I got lucky landed a belt... So excited to get entropy parts and have an amazing Rick Grimes...
scaled.php

I got lucky landed a belt...

Mine should be here tomorrow. Found the figure about a month ago for $90.00. Shipping is a mofo. Where'd you find one?

I found the whole burns figure for $60 shipped like a week ago.

Hey guys!

The fires was a mess, an acre or so of woods and underbrush burnt but no damage to homes or people. BM, no barn but the raging farmland fire was an interesting coincidence.

Here are some much delayed pics. Lots of bits and boots! and each has to be trimmed, sanded and fussed over. :horror The tooling on the boots isn't exactly like Rick's as I had no solid ref pics, but it's pretty close and you won't really see much with the pants on.

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Some questions about the hat. Here are pics of the 2 VM heads and the bottom of the hat. The one on the left I hollowed out and surprisingly it fit the sculpt w/ hair. Side by side of the hollowed out hat (left) with the regular hat.

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg
IMG_0622.jpg

Not much longer now guys. They will be going out this week, fo' sho'.
:duff

Mine should be here tomorrow. Found the figure about a month ago for $90.00. Shipping is a mofo. Where'd you find one?

Tom got it from Burns figure... It's pretty amazing.
$90... Ouch:slap where from.?

IMG_0624.jpg

Yahooooooooo:yess: amazing can't wait E

Last edited by a moderator:

So sorry about the fire Entropy. It is a weird coincidence with the finale though.

That set looks flipping amazing. Are those boots HT pegged or foot sliders?

Tom got it from Burns figure... It's pretty amazing.
$90... Ouch:slap where from.?

Some figure site. Favor Joy something or other.

Cool T can't wait to see yours...

Entropy Sounds like something out of the finale... Glad to see no one was hurt and all is well buddy.

Check your pm need payment details have no email from you

The boots don't come with foot pegs but are sculpted so that standard HT foot pegs just pop in. It was the first time I've done any like that and definitely took some extra effort to sculpt and mold but much better than having to grind out each boot. I hate that stuff!

Back