Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Patches for sleeves are great! I'm waiting entropy parts to finish this.
scaled.php

Nice!

That looks perfect!

:clap

That outfit looks really amazing great job on it

Hey Entropy, do you have any finished painted pics?

Thank you kindly.

He's probably really busy finishing up the sets fellas... Be patient as these parts are not easy to do especially the order he has.

I'm also waiting to see the boots buck

I'm not asking for an update, I just want to see the painted boots more than anything.

I'm not asking for an update, I just want to see the painted boots more than anything.

T- you and me both buddy... I know what you mean... I was just saying, he must be busy to check in here. Love the sig pic!

I just PM'd E to see how they are coming!
Heck I got to get them Myers boots off my grimes:lol

Payment sent for Entropy painted parts set! :yess: :elefant

He's probably really busy finishing up the sets fellas... Be patient as these parts are not easy to do especially the order he has.

I'm also waiting to see the boots buck

:exactly:

I'm working away on these, each piece needs a lot of clean up after casting and it takes awhile with all these tiny bits. Painted pics tonight or tomorrow. First orders start shipping tomorrow. I'm very happy with how these are coming along. thanks guys!

I'm working away on these, each piece needs a lot of clean up after casting and it takes awhile with all these tiny bits. Painted pics tonight or tomorrow. First orders start shipping tomorrow. I'm very happy with how these are coming along. thanks guys!

:panic::panic:

:yess::yess:

:clap:clap

Can't wait to start the assembly!

(Course it's going to be a while before the WGP head is ready, so I suppose it's a little creepy that I'm so eager to have a decapitated sheriff's deputy on my shelf!)

Great E... My Grimes is ready and will be Amazing with these parts...
I am going to be doing an Alternate Finale Jacket and Jeans Look also..
rickloritdogcarlhershel-600x424.jpg

i

Moe are you going to be making and selling those jackets, I'd be interested in one if you are considering it.

Oh, Laney...no buddy just one piece for few different Grimes I'm doing for my personal collection.

Back