Rick Boy- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rick Grimes- Sheriff Outfit & Entropy Parts Set List

HT Bruce Lee gold watch

Yeah, I figured it might be what folks might be using, but I thought the watch was silver, so maybe there was something else out there. If it is silver, I suppose just a simple repaint will do the trick. I was just wondering if there were better choices out there and a place to look for them other than ebay. Thanks for the reply on this! :hi5:

No one got it yet? I did and I love it so much!! Thanks Moe amaaaazing.

Also I'd love to be on your belt list entropy!

No one got it yet? I did and I love it so much!! Thanks Moe amaaaazing.

Also I'd love to be on your belt list entropy!

Great Ray... The outfit arrived safe! Glad you like it...Let's get them grimes pics up!
Mine is almost done.

Yeah, I figured it might be what folks might be using, but I thought the watch was silver, so maybe there was something else out there. If it is silver, I suppose just a simple repaint will do the trick. I was just wondering if there were better choices out there and a place to look for them other than ebay. Thanks for the reply on this! :hi5:

wd1.jpg

It will need to be painted, but no big deal.

I have seen a Navy Seal glow stick, gear clip and silver watch set on toy anxiety and BlackOpstoys toys that might also do, but the Bruce Lee watch is more of a 'jewelry' piece as opposed to a utility piece like the seal or army watches.

I got my watch...All I have to do is paint Silver...And best part it fits locked in to hide the Hand Joint.

I got my watch...All I have to do is paint Silver...

I have one as well...anyone have any tips on paints/process to use?
Sometimes I've had issues with certain paints adhering to rubber/plastics...wondered what others have done so far....thanks :wave

I have one as well...anyone have any tips on paints/process to use?
Sometimes I've had issues with certain paints adhering to rubber/plastics...wondered what others have done so far....thanks :wave

I use Humbrol acrylic paint (only because I have a heap of those) for small accessory painting. They work great on rubber apps.

I use Humbrol acrylic paint (only because I have a heap of those) for small accessory painting. They work great on rubber apps.

Thanks bud. :1-1:

Any priming necessary to the rubber or straight on with the acrylic?

Got my set today Entropy. Thanks a lot!! :inlove

Mine should arrive Tommorrow...my grimes will be complete for photos once I get the head back.

Got my clothing set yesterday - super impressed! Great job Moe :clap
Still waiting on my entropy set but I don't have the body or head yet so what's the hurry!? :impatient::lol

Got my clothing set yesterday - super impressed! Great job Moe :clap
Still waiting on my entropy set but I don't have the body or head yet so what's the hurry!? :impatient::lol

Great P... Pics I want to see pics:clap

Glad you guys like the new tailoring
SM00277.gif
... :peace

Whats the recommended body for a grimes sculpt with neck?
Thanks!!!

Captain America's body is a regular truetype with muscular arms, one of a kind... it's what I chose.

No, its not. Its got a much larger chest than a regular truetype, with glued on thigh muscles. Far too large for Rick. the muscle arms are really the only thing from that body would work.

Im going with a Bruce Lee body for mine. Rick is a pretty lean guy, and the muscular body just looks a bit large for me. You can still pick one up for a fair price at Toy Anxiety.

I'm going with the TrueType Narrow for mine. I'm not crazy about the visible elbow joints, but the new muscle body is just too beefy for Rick in my opinion.

The muscle body works for Shane and Daryl (because Mr. Dixon is allergic to sleeves, after all), but it's just too big for the lanky Andrew Lincoln.

Just my two cents. :lecture

Back