Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *WIP UPDATE*

here's a pic of the knife used on Dredd's belt as well as some other reference to help you all out.

Last edited:

He also uses some zip ties on the back of his belt in a small holder.

Woohoo! Great stuff, thanks Paul! :D

Monger, did you manage to pin down someone to do the pistol? I know you said you might have somebody but wasn't confirmed yet.

Woohoo! Great stuff, thanks Paul! :D

Monger, did you manage to pin down someone to do the pistol? I know you said you might have somebody but wasn't confirmed yet.

He hasn't responded in a little while. I'll throw him a PM.

Sorry I haven't been keeping everyone up to date. Had a busy weekend, but I'll give Rocco the changes for Anderson as it seems most are in agreement about it. Likewise I will post the final Dredd sculpts. Keep in mind at this point it would cost extra to actually change Dredd again so for most it might be best to just be happy with it.

He hasn't responded in a little while. I'll throw him a PM.

Sorry I haven't been keeping everyone up to date. Had a busy weekend, but I'll give Rocco the changes for Anderson as it seems most are in agreement about it. Likewise I will post the final Dredd sculpts. Keep in mind at this point it would cost extra to actually change Dredd again so for most it might be best to just be happy with it.

I want to see!

Sent from my 10.1

Bam. Helmet looks really large this time for some reason. I haven't went through reference pictures enough to gauge how accurate that is. This sculpt is going to look so awesome painted.

nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same. Then again I probably won't have the things I need for the bash till January so having a head in my display case shouldn't be as exciting as I feel :lol

Same. Then again I probably won't have the things I need for the bash till January so having a head in my display case shouldn't be as exciting as I feel :lol

piecing together the vest has been fun, I've changed it like four time trying to get it movie accurate following seb's recipe. I'm happy with it just waiting on the proper straps for it and i can call it done. but still a long way to go.

Dredd looks good.
Looking forward to seeing the revised Anderson head sculpt.

Really happy with how dredd came out, i really hope anderson can be on the same level. ATM it does not even compare still dont see the actress really even with the photoshops

Bam. Helmet looks really large this time for some reason. I haven't went through reference pictures enough to gauge how accurate that is. This sculpt is going to look so awesome painted.

Would you happen to have any of the sculpt with the eyes? ( assuming that they were completed when the last pics were taken )

How soon will this Guy be ready to be shipped out? I'll be taking one of these from you . :)

Would you happen to have any of the sculpt with the eyes? ( assuming that they were completed when the last pics were taken )

How soon will this Guy be ready to be shipped out? I'll be taking one of these from you . :)

The only problem people had with the previous sculpt was the helmet so I am guessing the face is exactly the same as last time.

Anderson shouldn't take much longer to be complete so I think I'll just order both of them from him around the same time. As for when that should be, I imagine a few weeks?

If people really want though I could probably arrange to get Dredd first and send him around to those who got him.

Last edited:

(Though I'm not on the interest list) The helmet looks perfect to me. The sculpt is reeking with Urban's likeness. Rocco nailed this one.

Last edited:

I'm not convinced by the shape of the helmet, it seems off.

Will try to make a side by side pics soon.

Super quick comparison:

dreddhelmetcomparison_zps6f56bf27.jpg

my comment would be the X on the visor has to be lower

Helmet seems too rounded now when you compare to the original.

Original seems to have a more cylinders shape while the sculpted one looks too round.

Back