Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - Sculpt update (6/9/14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there all! Just finished the they live alien, so I figured it would be a good time to start on Roddy! Should be an easy bash!

This would be a pre-drilled neckless sculpt with sunglasses!

HEAD SCULPT AND GLASSES
----------
$65.00+ shipping ($10.00 US, $15.00 international)

CLOTHING SET / shirt and pants
-----------
$85.00 + shipping ($10.00 US, $15.00 INTERNATIONAL)

As usual, my international shipping policy
-----------
ALL INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES WILL BE SHIPPED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CUSTOMS RULES AND REGULATIONS. THIS MEANS THAT THE ITEM WILL BE DESIGNATED AS MERCHANDISE AND THE CORRECT PURCHASE AMOUNT WILL BE INCLUDED ON THE CUSTOMS FORM. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR COUNTRIES CUSTOMS REGULATIONS REGARDING TAXES AND FEES.

Will be sculpted to fit the TTM20
Heres The expression ill be going for

d6ad5f422cf2eb502cb7770ef2a7213d_zpse0f113c6.jpg

7796edf11cceebdd9644d7df87df1cd8_zps0ea94da4.jpg

Here's a link to my THEY LIVE alien :)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...EN-headsculpt-by-CAINE-(FINISHED-SCULPT-pg-1)

WIP
a437d0efd71d23b94c45d0e6302ee8bc_zpsa200d19b.jpg

Interest list

**Due to various factors, this project has to be reduced to 9 clothing sets. I'm splitting the list after the 9th spot, and 10+ will be a waiting list. Sorry for the disappointing news. The head and glasses sets however will be available with no cap. **

HEAD SCULPT
$65.00
-------
1. Gary23 - PAID - SHIPPED
2.papasmoak - PAID - SHIPPED
3.sundance - PAID - SHIPPED
4.thewhatwhatnow - PAID - SHIPPED
5.mmmmbrains - PAID - SHIPPED
6.tbay - PAID SHIPPED
7.senbi575
8.dawnfreak207
9.rock83 - PAID
10.ge 7 (painted)
11.monkeybat
12.mightyq - PAID - SHIPPED
13.hhh212329
14.ebag27
15.jeffTVR
16.thebigboss
17.travis a
18.roybatty
19.fullartalchemist - PAID - SHIPPED
20.Bigbrocha
21.CRM 114
22.jbeltram4 - PAID
23.toyadventurer - PAID - SHIPPED
24.Jeronimo

Clothing set interest
$85.00
---------
1.papasmoak - PAID - SHIPPED
2.rock83 - PAID
3.mmmmbrains - PAID - SHIPPED
4.toyadventurer - PAID - SHIPPED
5.gary23 - PAID - SHIPPED
6.thewhatwhatnow - PAID - SHIPPED
7.sundance - PAID - SHIPPED
8.No Reply
9.MightyQ - PAID - SHIPPED

WAITLIST
------
10.JeffTVR - PAID - SHIPPED
11.GE 7
12.temp32old
13.thebigboss
14.travis a
15.roybatty
16.marlindesign
17.fullartalchemist
18.CRM 114
19.jbeltram4
20.vipertoys
21.teabelly83

Last edited:
Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE

please add me to the list brother :):yess:

You had me at "hey there all".
I'm in.

Caine has come here to chew bubblegum and sculpt some heads.....looks like he's all out of bubblegum.

You had me at "hey there all".
I'm in.

Caine has come here to chew bubblegum and sculpt some heads.....looks like he's all out of bubblegum.

Lol awesome. Appreciate the confidence you have in me!

Got you two down!

I wish :) but you're right, this head could totally double for a rowdy piper bash.

For sure in for this. Wonder if we can get a commission going for the shirt as well? I'm sure someone could whip up the shirt pattern. What's your plan for the glasses Caine?

Not %100 on the ttm20. I feel like it's a bit too big. On screen he didn't look Arnold big. Not to mention it will be near impossible to find jeans that would work well enough and fit that body. I would say ttm21 but if you want that slightly open shirt look a sculpted neck piece is ideal. What does everyone else think? Ttm19? New kaustik body with a clothing run?

Last edited:

For sure in for this. Wonder if we can get a commission going for the shirt as well? I'm sure someone could whip up the shirt pattern. What's your plan for the glasses Caine?

Got ya down. I was just gonna sculpt the glasses in three pieces and assemble them.

Sounds good. Would be nice if you could make them removable but I'm okay either way. Glad you're considering Mr. Nada!

I can create the shirt pattern as a print file if needed - just send me PM!

Not interested in the figure, just happy to help out...

TTM-19 type body would probably be best. Believe it or not, Piper was a bit smaller in this film than he was during the real height of his wrestling career in the early-mid '80s.

TTM-19 type body would probably be best. Believe it or not, Piper was a bit smaller in this film than he was during the real height of his wrestling career in the early-mid '80s.

Agreed, he really slimmed down for this role and I believe he was never as bulky after he shot this movie.

I dont know...i'll admit that he may not be as big as the ttm20 body would suggest, but the 19 seems like it would be too small, especially in the abdomen. Feels like he would need an in-between and I'd rather go bigger than smaller.

Back