Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - Sculpt update (6/9/14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE

I see good points from everyone concerning the body to use.
TTM-20 might be a good choice for this, but then comes the dilemma of finding the flannel and jeans, etc.

So far I have found these jeans but they would need to be lightened. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6-Scale-Blue-Jeans-for-Hot-Toys-TTM20-Muscular-Body-T800-Roadblock-/141131182543?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20dc12f1cf

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

As for the flannel, I haven't had any luck just yet.

Oh and Marlin...I totally dig the idea of have a hot rod shirt! Would make for a cool display accessory.

I think he was offering the print the flannel, right? We would just need a tailor at that point :/

also, still need to fill those other spots! Just imagine this guy on your shelf sportin those glasses with a shotgun in his hand!

Yes, the flannel pattern... But whatever you need! Basically I can supply as close as possible the pattern as a file, so all you would need to do is send it in an email to your tailor and they can print it on fabric and then use it for sewing the actual shirt. I have supplied several for moe productions in the past and they work very well...

Last edited:

I'm very interested, however I've never kitbashed and would have no idea where to get it painted. Also I'm not familiar with Your work. Any help would be appreciated as this is a boarder line must have for me.
Thanks guys!

I'm very interested, however I've never kitbashed and would have no idea where to get it painted. Also I'm not familiar with Your work. Any help would be appreciated as this is a boarder line must have for me.
Thanks guys!

Well, to view some of my other work you can visit my site here caineproductions.wix.com/caine-productions you can also browse through my customs thread and look at what I've been working on.

There are a ton of great painters here including rahmier84 and 8-bitcommando just to name a couple. After that all you'd need to do is grab a ttm19 or ttm20, which ever you feel is best suited for the size of the character, grab some jeans, the right boots and a flannel shirt (if we get one made, otherwise there's other options that come close) and you're done!

TTM20 is actually pretty damn good for Piper.Maybe a bit too tall,but the body proportions is better than TTM19 which would be too thin.

The ACI Muscle body on the right might work.But i still think the legs needs to be bigger,where TTM20 again is much better.

What about the aci bruce. Not out in the states, but could grab one from HK.

Ttm20 for the win, one should never doubt Caine! :lol For some reason I was convinced it didn't have a sculpted neck. :lol

oq1vp.jpg

Last edited:

If you will provide a painted sculpt, please put me in.
Loved your Alien sculpt :clap

What about the aci bruce. Not out in the states, but could grab one from HK.

Yeah that one would work too.Piper was pretty bulky so anything else than TTM20 or bodies like those ACI bodies wouldn't work for me.

One thing the ttm20 has over that (at least from that picture above) is the beefier neck.

Attachments

• rrp2.jpg
    rrp2.jpg
    82.7 KB
Back