Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - Sculpt update (6/9/14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE

Okie doke, going with the ttm20, body is on the way and I'm gonna go ahead and start on the sculpt soon. Thanks everyone!

Stick me down depending on sculpt outcome. The k02 Kaustik body would be best, the neck is huge.

Okie doke, going with the ttm20, body is on the way and I'm gonna go ahead and start on the sculpt soon. Thanks everyone!

:clap
I'm excited to see this sculpt, and even more excited to see how you capture the mullet..lol.

nada-1.jpg

large_they_live_blu-ray_08.jpg

they-live-1.jpg

Very excited for the Rowdy one. Didn't notice how huge this guy's neck was!

KP02's qaulity is no where near the TTM20's. At least in my opinion. HT's plastic has a much nicer refined look to it. The hands on the KP02 are very toyish and the wrist pegs on the KP02 leave a little gap where HT's fit flush. Also they don't have double jointed elbows (not a problem for most, but bothers me). This look is perfect for the double jointed elbows as they'll be hidden by the rolled up long sleeve.

Last edited:

No doubt who that is. Definitely looks like he's completely out of bubblegum.

This will be good no doubt about it.Love the toothpick :lol

About the shirt.I know there are certain websites you can have clothes for 1/6 made.I can't remember where,it was years ago someone linked me to 2 websites.I remember it was fairly cheap,so the quality is probably poor too.

Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - WIP POSTED

Love the toothpick. Looking good so far Caine!

Back