Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - Sculpt update (6/9/14)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - WIP POSTED

Superb work!
This new head is so much better than the model that I already own. Really happy to see the wip.
Without doubt this is the angle of the picture because I find the chin slightly too sharp and not wide enough against the jaws.
Nose and forehead are just perfect.

And the look... not want to find myself in a ring with him ...

Toothpick is a nice touch! Looking boss Caine. I'm currently shopping around for a tailor to make an outfit set for this sculpt. Marlin was kind enough to make up a pattern for the shirt. If you have any tailor suggestions, please shout them out! So far I'm 0 and 2. :lol

Thanks everyone!

Toothpick is a nice touch! Looking boss Caine. I'm currently shopping around for a tailor to make an outfit set for this sculpt. Marlin was kind enough to make up a pattern for the shirt. If you have any tailor suggestions, please shout them out! So far I'm 0 and 2. :lol

I'll send you a PM soon, I may have someone

I also have trouble finding an accurate shirt.If anyone find a tailor,let us know :)

I also have trouble finding an accurate shirt.If anyone find a tailor,let us know :)

I'm in the process of working out the shirt. If everything goes as planned I'm hoping to have it available very soon.

Looking good !

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

Re: Roddy Piper from THEY LIVE - by CAINE

I want the full package so i think im gonna go for the drifter look with the jacket and backpack as well.

Attachments

• 1971a.jpg
    1971a.jpg
    93.3 KB

Looking good !

Thanks!

Quick update on the shirt. the tailor agreed to the project. So far its just the the shirt, but I may ask her to do the jeans, haven't decided. Also, marlin has been working on the flannel design and its looking great!

That's good news about the flannel, very cool of marlin and you to get that ball rolling.
I've been looking around and color wise the Barney Ross jeans from the 1st release are similar to Nada's but the material of them looks strange.

Anyone who has the Ross jeans, what do you think?

$T2eC16d,!%29UE9s3wDcyUBR%28QW954FQ~~60_3.JPG

I have Barney Ross,but the jeans look extremly cheap,definitely not using it for Piper.

Im in on the jeans too Caine,depends how much the tailor is asking.

I have Barney Ross,but the jeans look extremly cheap,definitely not using it for Piper.

Im in on the jeans too Caine,depends how much the tailor is asking.

Thanks for clarifying that, I thought they looked "cheap", but didn't know for sure.

Well, so far its about $40.00 for the shirt, I believe the jeans would be about $35.00 to $40.00 as well.

Also, I'm going to have this fabric printed at spoonflower.com, does anyone know the correct fabric to use for 1/6 clothing???

Last edited:

Ok, i have a tailor that agreed to the run. this is an estimate now, but shirt should be about $40.00, and pants about $35.00 before shipping. so if you folks don't mind, sound off if you'd like to have a custom clothing set. Shirt, pants, or both. Thanks!

Re: Roddy Piper sculpt and clothing set from THEY LIVE - by CAINE - WIP POSTED

Both! Thank Caine.

Count me in for both.
The jeans should have a tighter fit so maybe you should tell the tailor that it's for a TTM20 body.Or at least bodies that have legs in the same size.

List updated. Thanks guys. I think This is gonna be amazing when it's all put together.

Everything will be tailored to the ttm20.

Great start! I would like to get in on the head sculpt and outfit if I still can. :)

Back