Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s shipping this month to me:

70777A07-E36B-4FEB-9EFF-C28512D16B78.jpeg

I’ll try to see if it’s possible to ship the outfits directly to Ray and the figures and the other outfits to me.

US/Canada list for Ray
1. Ray Ferrero
2. Chillipep
3. Universal Key
4. TonTon
5. Indiana Fett
6. Elgreco
7. Teleray
8. Hottoysaddict72
9. Star Puffs
10.Rmsceb
11. Bravomite
12. MarfMaster
13. Rzeznikk
14. Bruin1773
15. Comatoast
16. random0ne
17. Mbuck45
18. V.collectibles
19. Jaimanstone

US/Canada list for Ray
1. Ray Ferrero
2. Chillipep
3. Universal Key
4. TonTon
5. Indiana Fett
6. Elgreco
7. Teleray
8. Hottoysaddict72
9. Star Puffs
10.Rmsceb
11. Bravomite
12. MarfMaster
13. Rzeznikk
14. Bruin1773
15. Comatoast
16. random0ne
17. Mbuck45
18. V.collectibles
19. Jaimanstone

Is this the final list?
Jong just said that it’s ready to be shipped and I’m bout to send her this list.

Also those in the following country may opt to have their outfit delivered directly from Toribox if you choose to do so:

I can shipping directly to your customers if you want.

I can ship directly to KOREA, CHINA, HONG KONG, TAIWAN, SINGAPORE

Also those in the following country may opt to have their outfit delivered directly from Toribox if you choose to do so:

I can ship directly to KOREA, CHINA, HONG KONG, TAIWAN, SINGAPORE

Thanks for organising~ I prefer Toribox ships to me (Hong Kong) directly. Thanks!

I'd still like my set to be sent with the holster/blaster rig please so I don't have to pay double shipping to Australia if that's possible please.

Speaking of the blaster/holster, how is that all progressing? Are final payments requested yet?

The belts and blasters are still waiting for me to get a ventilation system and me to return. For those that don't know, I got called back to my job for three weeks in Minneapolis. I'll be returning to Peoria Nov 1st. My goal was to have the vent system done so I can get right to work when I get back. Getting a contractor to install the system has turned into a challenge. They love to give quotes but then seem to disappear after it. Hopefully I can get it resolved next week.
I also don't want to finalize the fit till I can have an accurate measurement with the new clothes on a figure. I'm guessing Ray can do this for me. Completing the sets won't take but a few days once I have the info and my studio vented.
That's where it stands for me right now.

Thanks for organising~ I prefer Toribox ships to me (Hong Kong) directly. Thanks!

those who are in these countries and wants theirs to be shipped directly, please PM me by today (24 hours from this post) so I can give the finalized list to them soon, these are the terms and condition :

So I am shipping directly to our client's customers if the host want due to exceptional circumstance.

I can ship directly to KOREA, CHINA, HONG KONG, TAIWAN, SINGAPORE and USA.

If you want, there are conditions.

[ Conditions for the shipping directly to your customers ]

1. We just send the goods.

We are not responsible for loss, damage etc. at delivery.

We are not responsible for return, seize etc. that happens in the customs.

2. You know, we are dealing with only you.

We have no individualtransactions with anyone.

We don't get the shipping fee directly from your customers.

3. We and your customers don't personally talk about your project.

Your customers should get in touch with you if they have a problem.

[ Shipping and Handling fee for the shipping directly to buyers ]

Back