Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics. I'm hoping it isn't the case in hand, but on the two sets shown so far the jacket seems really too blue.
I do agree that the blue looks very vibrant or rich. This early proto shot looked about spot on.
index.php

I’m thinking those night be iPhone photos which trend to over saturate colors. I hand I think it looks pretty dark navy! More so than the sideshow ones if you have those as a point of reference!

I’m thinking those night be iPhone photos which trend to over saturate colors. I hand I think it looks pretty dark navy! More so than the sideshow ones if you have those as a point of reference!

Still need your pics bud lol

It’s crazy how you guys already got yours, while I’m still waiting for mine

All the sets who are not asked to be held have been shipped out you guys should start getting it as soon as today.

Big thanks to Hydeous for starting this and sticking through it all this time it’s a good feeling to have it. As you can see I’m waiting until an eventual head comes around. And it will, but I know that when hot toys inevitably shows theirs soon we can rest assured it cannot be beat.

Hydeous we need you to get your set soon man. It’s super unfair that you don’t have it yet!

Robbie what exactly do you need from me? The pants are pretty thin so I don’t think it adds any specific bulk to a regular TT that would affect measurements but I’m happy to measure whatever you need. This belt is either hot toys or sideshow I don’t even know. Maybe enter bay. In any case I can send measurements for the belt too if needed
URL][\img]

Attachments

• 1C9E734B-D3F4-44AC-8D39-F37DDFDA0A5A.jpeg
    1C9E734B-D3F4-44AC-8D39-F37DDFDA0A5A.jpeg
    785.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
All the sets who are not asked to be held have been shipped out you guys should start getting it as soon as today.

Big thanks to Hydeous for starting this and sticking through it all this time it’s a good feeling to have it. As you can see I’m waiting until an eventual head comes around. And it will, but I know that when hot toys inevitably shows theirs soon we can rest assured it cannot be beat.

Hydeous we need you to get your set soon man. It’s super unfair that you don’t have it yet!

Robbie what exactly do you need from me? The pants are pretty thin so I don’t think it adds any specific bulk to a regular TT that would affect measurements but I’m happy to measure whatever you need. This belt is either hot toys or sideshow I don’t even know. Maybe enter bay. In any case I can send measurements for the belt too if needed

https://imageshack.com/i/pmVySqBZj] [/URL]
URL][\img]
Ray,
I dont have any measurements. I got rid of my collection so I cant even measure what I have. I would like the waist measurement where it sits and also the circumference of the leg where the other strap wraps. I could go off of the original that I made years back but I have no idea if it will fit. If we want to take this to email, it might be faster

Ray,
I dont have any measurements. I got rid of my collection so I cant even measure what I have. I would like the waist measurement where it sits and also the circumference of the leg where the other strap wraps. I could go off of the original that I made years back but I have no idea if it will fit. If we want to take this to email, it might be faster
mall good Robbie I think I know what you need I’ll get you that by tomorrow!

I can see it now.

Wow, you really know how to futz and pose your figures well, bud. Not to mention manage to photograph it really well!

Thanks bud! really appreciate it! I wish I had a head on hand I could take some REAL photos of this beauty if but it’s pretty much just a perfect outfit. Worth the wait and you all will love it in hand I’m quite certain of it. My favorite look of my favorite Star Wars character so I’m over the moon!
can’t wait until the rest of you get yours

Back