Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else find the HT Solo body is disproportionate for this? I feel the upper body looks too big, depending on the pose. Anyone using a different body?

IMG_20201204_162434_041.jpg

Anybody else find the HT Solo body is disproportionate for this? I feel the upper body looks too big, depending on the pose. Anyone using a different body?

I'm using the SW Story Solo body with the double elbows. The skin is a bit pinker, but hell, Han wouldn't have a tan sitting on Hoth anywho.

Just wanted to update everyone on the blaster/belt. I sent the prototype to Ray so that he could make sure it fits. As soon as he confirms its good to go, I will get the sets all done. Just want to make sure they will fit correctly before I work on all of them. They are basically in parts waiting to be assembled. Thanks

Hey all. Robbie sent the proto to me (which will be Beautiful when complete to say the least) and I got to fitting it right away. Unfortunately I totally messed up the dimensions for Robbie and mistyped then when I sent them to him last week. I’ve gotten him accurate ones but I wanted to humbly apologize to you guys for the error and adding procrastination to the process which is completely on me, and I especially wanted to apologize to Robbie who spent time and material making something that was too small because of my error ???

All good Ray, glad you were able to test fit everything. This is going to be an amazing representation of Han from the best film of the franchise when all is said and done!

Hey all. Robbie sent the proto to me (which will be Beautiful when complete to say the least) and I got to fitting it right away. Unfortunately I totally messed up the dimensions for Robbie and mistyped then when I sent them to him last week. I’ve gotten him accurate ones but I wanted to humbly apologize to you guys for the error and adding procrastination to the process which is completely on me, and I especially wanted to apologize to Robbie who spent time and material making something that was too small because of my error ???

Don‘t feel bad. You owned up to a problem and working in scale seems to plagued by mistakes in my experience. ?

I think we all appreciate the integrity you showed with this post, Ray. You've gone over and above helping this run to be a success.

No worries dude. On the right path now!

Back