Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a bugger but these things happen. I'm just impatient because these things are looking awesome and I want them:ROFLMAO:

Happy New Year all.

Was just wondering if there was any update on this

:)
Working on them.
I was waiting on the size confirmation and shortly after that my laser went down. It took two attempts to get the problem parts. Then the holidays hit. I'm back up and running and in the shop so its all moving forward. I apologize for all the delays. Nothing ever goes as fast as I think it should and becuase of it, you guys are left hanging. Im sorry for that. I hope to do better this year.

Working on them.
I was waiting on the size confirmation and shortly after that my laser went down. It took two attempts to get the problem parts. Then the holidays hit. I'm back up and running and in the shop so its all moving forward. I apologize for all the delays. Nothing ever goes as fast as I think it should and becuase of it, you guys are left hanging. Im sorry for that. I hope to do better this year.
Appreciate the update, Robbie. Sure it will be well worth the wait.

Just wanted to share progress on these for anyone not following me on Instagram.
tCfSmSA.jpg

aff4MCO.jpg

DqAUlUd.jpg

VJd06iP.jpg

vwUS2Bq.jpg

6Oza585.jpg

6flFa47.jpg

pUfhWEe.jpg

0DyecCo.jpg

Qm2zLkC.jpg

Mtg7mQS.jpg

YFyg5zR.jpg

Bmn1Cc3.jpg

kVT8lRf.jpg

QzOBx5y.jpg

FNxRC81.jpg

pmAGKIq.jpg

o6iRwF5.jpg

aghTGDE.jpg

CJXkLw3.jpg

ey2ZnsX.jpg

nLkrQIq.jpg

m4mbx9C.jpg

8VMMezz.jpg

Although I'm not a part of this run, THAT is beautiful work, Robbie. I've been admiring your insta posts lately. Absolutely stunning

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man !! I so cannot wait to get this in hand. Robbie this is looking amazing.

I'm only sorry I didn't buy 2 sets now !!!

They look beautiful

I had to order some more materials because I screwed up the count. I'm hoping they come soon. The build continues without them but I will need the materials to complete. I'm not working on anything except these but even still everything takes time. Sorry I cant give an estimate. Everything takes longer than I think it should.

Just the fact that you’re doing these at all is a treat for all of us! Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication Robbie. Can’t wait to display this ESB Han proudly!

Back