Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices for belts and blasters will be $275 per set.
I'm requiring $100 deposit sent as gift payment.
Message me here for details and PayPal info.
The whole run will be handled through this thread so come here for updates and message me here for questions.

Thanks.

I'm up for a 2nd set if there is one available for me Robbie

CH2r496.jpg

Also interested in a 2nd set if available Robbie! But at the very least, stoked to get 1! Incredible work! Wow!

It's beautiful, cannot wait to get one (or two) of these.

Silly question, it has been tested with clothing to fit on a Hot Toys ANH Solo body , yeah?

That's a little worrisome as I (and I assume a lot of people were) planning to use a Solo body. Wonder if this will work with that body then...as I remember Robbie saying these are not adjustable. ?
Well if you want to know for sure, measure the figure you plan to use

First step is make a slip of paper that is 1/4" wide by 7 or 8 inches long. Wrap is around the area that you will have the belt sitting. Mark where the end of the paper sits. Then use a ruler to measure the distance from the edge of the paper to your mark.
Same for the leg.

Tell me what that is. I dont have any of these so Im going off what Ray has. I would rather know now, then later.

Well if you want to know for sure, measure the figure you plan to use

First step is make a slip of paper that is 1/4" wide by 7 or 8 inches long. Wrap is around the area that you will have the belt sitting. Mark where the end of the paper sits. Then use a ruler to measure the distance from the edge of the paper to your mark.
Same for the leg.

Tell me what that is. I dont have any of these so Im going off what Ray has. I would rather know now, then later.

Thanks Robbie, I will do that and take some pics.

It has not, it's sized to the TTM18 which is what Yunsil tailored the clothing to.

Ray, are you sure about the body? I just looked through my emails with Mike, and when I asked him which body was being used, he said that Yunsil had his "original Solo body" for fitting. Which I would think he meant the ANH Solo. I don't know how different the TTM18 is from the ANH Solo? I purchased ANH Solo for this run specifically.

Anyway, maybe Mike can jump in here and let us know

Back