Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it doesn't fit around the waist, I will just put a bridge in at the back. It would be a shame to have to do that but if it needs it I would do that. You never see the back anyway and as long as the leg strap fits and looks good at the front then I'm easy.

I just can’t fathom in any conceivable way how the part below the yunsil belt where this will sit, is over 6 inches in circumference with the clothes on. I’ve tried several times on both bodies, and every single time it’s under 6 inches with the clothing on. I can’t understand how anyone is getting a larger number than that, I know strips of paper are not exactly scientific though. Im sure it will be fine.

If it doesn't fit around the waist, I will just put a bridge in at the back. It would be a shame to have to do that but if it needs it I would do that. You never see the back anyway and as long as the leg strap fits and looks good at the front then I'm easy.
It would be better to just dremel/shave down the body on the inside...

I just can’t fathom in any conceivable way how the part below the yunsil belt where this will sit, is over 6 inches in circumference with the clothes on. I’ve tried several times on both bodies, and every single time it’s under 6 inches with the clothing on. I can’t understand how anyone is getting a larger number than that, I know strips of paper are not exactly scientific though. Im sure it will be fine.

I got 6 inches as well. But without clothes. BUT it looks like Yunsils fabric is so thin it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

the thickness of the paper that you use will make a difference too, the thinner it is the tighter it will wrap the body. You can see the paper I used was much thicker than Ray's photo's so that would explain it over or on 6 inches I would think. There really is only 1 sure way to know and that is try it, the rest is speculation at this point.

I used 1/4 inch as Robbie suggested . but then again you have to remember I'm Australian and used to working in MM not this fractions of inches stuff

As I said, it's still beautiful and I'll make it work either way assuming the leg strap is ok

At 6 inches I don't think this will be an issue.

The Solo body gets way smaller once the thighs are cleared. The rig may sit a bit higher than what we're used to on the HT ANH figure but it will still work.

After Ray's last comment I hiked up the pants more and then I could get the measurement at or just under 6 inches. Think we're all worrying ourselves and Robbie unnecessarily.

Just want everyone to be happy. The tricky part of this hobby when working with multiple people instead of a single commissioner is everyone doesn't alway use the same bodies. Shit even the same bodies are often different.

I have an idea about making custom bodies that have human proportions for the customs market. Just cant seem to find time to make it happen.

I did feel bad for auto assuming it was tailored to trm18 because it wasn’t listed otherwise, but then when I tried it on both bodies and saw we were dealing with the same dimensions on both, I got over it because I realized it would be a moot point on either body it would either work or not work and as Tonton suggested, there are other factors at play such as the position of everything at the waist and the hips etc. and personal adjustments

From what I was sent before, adding another half inch I think should be enough to getting it to close fine.

Like suggested now we just wait and see.

I figured this was all a worry for nothing, glad to hear everything sounds like it’ll work out

Robbie, I’d absolutely be in if you were to design a custom body

One suggestion though, I’d imagine it would be a good idea for you to keep a few of these common 1/6 bodies on hand for these projects Robbie. For your own peace of mind if nothing else. Don’t trust us in the peanut gallery with our conflicting reports lol.

I figured this was all a worry for nothing, glad to hear everything sounds like it’ll work out

Robbie, I’d absolutely be in if you were to design a custom body

One suggestion though, I’d imagine it would be a good idea for you to keep a few of these common 1/6 bodies on hand for these projects Robbie. For your own peace of mind if nothing else. Don’t trust us in the peanut gallery with our conflicting reports lol.

I had to sell my collection during covid so I dont have anything anymore. I had already agreed to this long ago or I would have secured a body. Honestly, these "group" commissions are not in the future for me. Too many people have "input" and so many use different bodies and what not. When I get commissions from individuals, I have strict guidelines that I must have the head, hand or what ever to design to. If not they get what they get.

I had to sell my collection during covid so I dont have anything anymore. I had already agreed to this long ago or I would have secured a body. Honestly, these "group" commissions are not in the future for me. Too many people have "input" and so many use different bodies and what not. When I get commissions from individuals, I have strict guidelines that I must have the head, hand or what ever to design to. If not they get what they get.

Robbie, don't stress it man, if they fit, then great. If they don't we'll make them fit somehow. Either shaving the hips or in my case I would extend it at the back with a bridging plate.

There's more important things in life to worry about than this, it's all good my man.

well, I'm still super excited to receive the holster and the Yunsil clothing.

Do we know how far off that is now?

Sets are complete. Ill be reaching out to everyone who pre-ordered via email by tomorrow. I ask that you please wait for the email.
Thank you all for your patience and support.

QICs1ct.jpg

dYHdtLg.jpg

jXtCXCp.jpg

HvE8os0.jpg

AWESOME work Robbie. Well done,

And another note again for the (many) people still reaching out to me about shipping . Don't contact me yet I will contact you when these are in my hands. I won't respond to any individual PMs until I get the items in hand, figure out shipping supplies, weight/size etc. and factor any of those costs into individual shipping quotes. I of course will aim to get these out super quickly when I get these, believe me I want all those Han outfits sets out of my tiny apartment maybe even more than you want them in your hands :LOL:

Sorry to be curt on tis, its not out of ill intent butI just want to be clear and I don't want anyone to waste their time writing me as I'm just deleting the PMs because I mentioned it a couple of times but people keep sending them.

Back