Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep it open for a bit longer.. I have faith...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

How long do you reckon we keep it open? Because I would like to wrap this up soon as it’s been a while already. Maybe some members could get more than 1 outfit and resell them later?
I can't help with that I am afraid... One set is all I can afford...

How do we feel about the jacket pockets? Looking at the pics further, they seem like they're protruding too much.

Any comparison pics? So I can forward it to yunsil.

Not to compare Yunsil's tailoring to HT, but the teased HT jacket is on the left. I think the aesthetic of the HT pockets is more accurate, no?

Attachments

• 49609786_376373586252490_7649609974225567744_n.jpg
    49609786_376373586252490_7649609974225567744_n.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 114
I agree with Marf... Is there still time for her to make some changes?

Ok. Lemme forward the info to her. In the mean time, should we wait a bit more or close the order?

Mike, really love to get to 20. Bring down the cost. Has this been advertised on any of the Facebook groups? If not, that could really help. Also, if Robbie is confirmed to do the gun and holster, that could really bring more people aboard. Is he definitely involved?

I think this was advertised on FB as that is how I found out about it... But another post wouldn't do any harm...

I’ll commit to an extra if we are stuck on 19 or something... then I will flip it to you lurkers for more than I paid haha, so if you’re on the fence you better get in now!

As I’ve seen wirh all of these, Luke Jedi is a ten example people think that they will just wait for the inevitable hot toys. It comes out and they they are super jealous that it looks twice as bad as the yunsil and they are desperate to pay double to get one.

I wonder if it’s against the rules to post a picture on the old forum in the Han thread with zero context and just say to PM for info.

Probably against the rules but I don’t know. The board split cut off the interest stream of the Johnny come latelys.

Back