Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll commit to an extra if we are stuck on 19 or something... then I will flip it to you lurkers for more than I paid haha, so if you’re on the fence you better get in now!

As I’ve seen wirh all of these, Luke Jedi is a ten example people think that they will just wait for the inevitable hot toys. It comes out and they they are super jealous that it looks twice as bad as the yunsil and they are desperate to pay double to get one.

I wonder if it’s against the rules to post a picture on
I will snag the 20th spot if it helps. Unless it is already taken.

the old forum in the Han thread with zero context and just say to PM for info.

Probably against the rules but I don’t know. The board split cut off the interest stream of the Johnny come latelys.

I will snag the 20th spot if it helps. Unless it is already taken.

We got 20 now!

@nearedg3 no, you are no 20. For payment details go the the first page.

Damn, I think at this rate we could achieve 5 more confirmed order and bring down the price even lower. So should we just close and submit it at 20 or 25 now :lol

Damn, I think at this rate we could achieve 5 more confirmed order and bring down the price even lower. So should we just close and submit it at 20 or 25 now :lol
MIke, I'm not in a rush personally. I'd rather wait and get to 25. The price hits $365 then. I like the sound of that. What does everyone else think???

I’m not sure. I didn’t follow the thread, maybe someone gave a comparison pics of Toribox and HT’s?

I finally found the thread. They actually made it to 52! Of course there was no Hot Toys figure then.

I think maybe we should wait until Yunsil can tweak the pockets. You can already see how/where she will best the Hot Toys.

Thank you by the way for going with the navy color that designers intended. The actual prop jacket is sort of a charcoal grey, but the designers explained that they chose that color in order for it to ultimately look blue on film because of the various elements that go into color perception.

This is very tempting, but my issue is that unfortunately I wasn’t that taken by the Jnix ESB Han so it’s left me waiting to see if the HT sculpt is good or a miss like the ANH version. Making it tough to pull the trigger on the clothing set. Is there a set closing date or are you waiting until the proto is updated with the changes?

Hey guys,

Yunsil’s rep just emailed me asking for the final quantity and for us to wrap this up soon so they can start producing. So I think it’s best we close this soon, say in a weeks time?

So I just realized that Yunsil mentioned she forgot to sew the left arm pocket down in her initial proto pics, but I believe that left arm pocket is supposed to be left unsewn. Can we check that with her?

Deposit sent.

I notice some people have two asterisks next to their name, is that two deposits? Just trying to figure out if we’ve hit the 20-25 set pricing or are in the 25-30 range now.

Back