Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's by Paul Segers. He's got an ESB one out too. IMHO, it's even better than JNIX, but it's close. You can also message him and get em for totally reasonable prices as opposed to trying to track down those old Han HS's
I'd be interested in seeing some of his work as well. If you could post a pic of the sculpt sometime, or a link to a gallery of his work, I and others on here would appreciate it.

I contacted him on Facebook. I don't know if he's got a gallery @JamieTafoya but if you get in touch with him on FB he can show you his stuff. Huge talent.
I thought I messaged him awhile ago but realized I must have forgotten. Let's see what he says. How long did it take for a response?

i've been wanting to jump in on this project since the first time it was offered but just haven't had the chance to free up some extra funds. as a result i've decided to sell the han solo rig and blaster made by tinyassprops for the same price i bought it for. i believe it was around $320 shipped in the usa. rig and blaster have never been taken off the packaging.

paypal friends and family or enough to cover the fees. the glass cover has come off because the glass is quite heavy and the glue was not strong enough to keep it in place. please message if interested.

thanks darren
@corellianfive do you need a third set? 😆

i've been wanting to jump in on this project since the first time it was offered but just haven't had the chance to free up some extra funds. as a result i've decided to sell the han solo rig and blaster made by tinyassprops for the same price i bought it for. i believe it was around $320 shipped in the usa. rig and blaster have never been taken off the packaging.

paypal friends and family or enough to cover the fees. the glass cover has come off because the glass is quite heavy and the glue was not strong enough to keep it in place. please message if interested.

thanks darren
Pm'd you dude

Anyone have any idea if tinyassprops still take commissions for the solo rig?

Anyone have any idea if tinyassprops still take commissions for the solo rig?
Don't worry I have been in talks with him for a second run to happen for us here. There will probably be a change in package presentation as to keep that exclusive to the first run. But don't worry we'll try our hardest to make it happen!

8 spots to go!

at this rate, I think its safe to say that we’ll be able to close the order early next month at the latest!
Could we get a updated paid list when you have some free time please. That way I can message those on the original interested list and update them to the final spots left.

Could we get a updated paid list when you have some free time please. That way I can message those on the original interested list and update them to the final spots left.
Hey Ed,

i updated the paid list on the first page, second post each time theres incoming payment. You can check it there!

Please send $250 to [email protected]

PLEASE SEND AS "FRIENDS & FAMILY" OR COVER THE PAYPAL FEES($262 W/ FEES). ANY DEPOSITS SENT WITHOUT THE FEES COVERED WILL IMMEDIATELY BE REFUNDED. PLEASE ADD YOUR USER NAME TO THE DEPOSIT.

Deposit Paid List:

1. @Henrysharpo3791
2. @JamieTafoya
3. @IndianaPaul
4. @Bookman
5. @Wall.collextible
6. @quinntv
7. @KidultHJ
8. @TheClient
9. @shull24
10. @Waste Time Continuum
11. @cmsilvers