Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good with either scenario. But you're right, those who just paid might be hard pressed to pay again so soon. Might not be a bad idea to postpone it a few more weeks to give some breathing room. Just as long as we dont wait too long and the price goes up.

I'm good with either scenario. But you're right, those who just paid might be hard pressed to pay again so soon. Might not be a bad idea to postpone it a few more weeks to give some breathing room. Just as long as we dont wait too long and the price goes up.

the price I got was in the mid of Feb (15 Feb 2022) and it’s validity is for 3 months, which means that technically we’d be ok till mid May 2022.

In that case, I'm good with letting it go as long as we need to. I dont want anyone to be financially burdened by this. But whatever the consensus is, my money is ready.👍

I'm good with either scenario, and though would pose no financial difficulty for me -- I think I have slight preference for option B -- as not only does that give people more time to get in on this run, but it should reduce financial pressure for anyone who is running tighter on money atm.

I’m now making sure with toribox the latest dateline we can push this to, I think May is the latest.

But I’ll see what we can get from them.

update:

They just got back to me -

“If you pay at early June, we can start making the run(products) in September.”

So it’s safe to say that if we decide to submit the full order and payment in May, they will make the run in August.

Prices are still locked in till June, so we are all good, guys.

but I’d like us to choose which month would people be comfortable in - May or June of 2022?

Last edited:
honestly, I'm ok with either but given a choice my money is ready to go and I'd rather get this set sooner rather than later. If we get 35 the discount is literally 20 bucks. That's nothing. Spend more than that on a meal. It's not worth delaying for the discount alone imho only if people are having financial difficulty otherwise I say lets get on this asap.

Let us know when you need the rest of the money Hydeous.

Yeah, that make sense too. But everyone’s wallet and financial differs. I’d like everyone to be somewhat comfortable with this project, but I know we can’t please everyone.

I think it’s safe to say if we proceed with the early to mid May closing date?

Hey guys, theres only 1 spot left, so it'll be safe to say that we can close this any moment now. So I’ve went ahead and contact toribox and they told me that for reruns, they will need to get their full payment ahead beforehand.

I can send the deposit now and secure the schedule run in June 2022 (turnaround time will be around 2-3 months so we are looking at August/Sept shipping date), but they will need all the payment before end of April.

I know for some members it wont be easy to shell so much on one month together, so theres another alternative, which is to extend another 2-3 weeks gap, and lock in the secure run on July 2022. And hopefully with the time extension, we might even possibly get another couple of orders to see if we can bring the prices down a bit more. (There will be price reduction if we get to 35 set)

Its totally you guys’ call, Im ok with either alternative, just post here what your thoughts are, we’ll go by the majority here.
I’m good paying whenever personally

I am good to pay now, BUT, if even one of us were not able to pay now and needs us to wait, I would rather choose patience than squeeze anyone out.

I could pay the balance mid April. Is it common to have to pay the full amount up front like this? That’s a lot of money to put down for something that won’t be ready until Sept at the earliest. Either way I’m in as I really want to get this set!

I could pay the balance mid April. Is it common to have to pay the full amount up front like this? That’s a lot of money to put down for something that won’t be ready until Sept at the earliest. Either way I’m in as I really want to get this set!

they need full payment before working. And they take 2-3 months turnaround time.

so theres a difference between new projects and re runs. For new project they usually get the final payment when its done. But for reruns, they need full payment ahead.

Hate to be that one guy but I couldn’t pay until the first week of May unfortunately I have a lot of other things going on with my home this spring with renovations. But if I’m the only one then I’ll see what I can do, I don’t want others to be disappointed in any way.

I can do late april, but am fine with may, would prefer sooner than later but am fine either way

Hate to be that one guy but I couldn’t pay until the first week of May unfortunately I have a lot of other things going on with my home this spring with renovations. But if I’m the only one then I’ll see what I can do, I don’t want others to be disappointed in any way.

not at all man, i think it was you who kinda single handedly resurrected this project tbh lol.

would it be safe to say that we‘ll lock it at mid May 2022, guys?

Back