Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not at all man, i think it was you who kinda single handedly resurrected this project tbh lol.

would it be safe to say that we‘ll lock it at mid May 2022, guys?
Thanks, I can be persistent .. haha

And that works for me as long as everyone else is ok with that.

Time for moar pics:

another-01.jpeg

pic: tonton

Han.jpeg

pic: universal key

not at all man, i think it was you who kinda single handedly resurrected this project tbh lol.

I'm fine with mid May as well. Ready to go whenever it's time to pay.

That sounds good to me. Like others, I do have the money now if needed but that time frame is helpful.

We’ve officially hit 30, guys. Let’s see if we can go up to 5-10 more within the month of April to bring down the price even further. But regardless if we hit 35, or just stayed at 30, we will close the order at end of April of 2022.

Last edited:
I dont think so. They told me a while ago that real leather are too thick to work on at this scale.
I’m assuming they at least definitely use materials stronger than hot toys though so I’m sure there’s no reason to fret

Hi grade pleather is pretty durable. New HT leather uses much better pleather than they did back in the day. Hopefully this belt does too

Back