Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENT 2/28 SEE POST 1

Gun store finally got some Phased Plasma Rifles in. :lol

DSCF0459_zpsntgfiwqo.jpg

If I can request it, please send my 1/6 launcher unpainted and unassembled. I want to smooth out those print tracks.

Me too im also happy to receive both unassembled if possible. Thanks!
Ok guys, no problem. I hope no one is overly annoyed with the minor texture. I'm really sorry about it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ok here we go with paint...

I personally think it looks best in image two: satin finish with black on top of that. I know it's weird to have the finish underneath but it was something I thought I'd try and I think it looks the best. Let me know what you think.

Flat black only
83821288f1fc945b6dfddfe562764227.jpg

Satin finish with black painted OVER that
0411af87d260d9dc55eb595bcda252ea.jpg

Black with satin finish on top
8e5c78320a834810609f43cc6ffcc2ac.jpg

All the next to each other: flat in the middle, satin with black on top left, black with satin on top right.
1817cf0aa129189e593b2ce68179c192.jpg

I'd like to get on the list for the control box pending price.

Looks really good.
Ok got you.

All the next to each other: flat in the middle, satin with black on top left, black with satin on top right.

the last one definitely look the closest!

tumblr_n3zpd4MEFd1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg

i see i'm still on the list, i'm beginning to think i prefer staying on it despite my PM about better keeping money for the shotgun. i think it's so long until the shotgun that i'll be able to raise funds by then :)
plus the guy from ebay who promised me a diorama completely refuses to finish it, saying that he writes me emails and i don't get them for more than a year, so i guess i don't have to stash money for him anymore. let him have $100 deposit as a gift for this scheme.
so for now i'm still for the launcher, the control box, the cart WITH a yellow barrel and the shotgun.
i'm worried though about 2 points concerning grenade launcher: barrels texture and the angle between main barrel and that stick above it. for some reason they don't look parallel. but at least that upper stick is straight, unlike here where it's bent :lol

tumblr_n3zpd4MEFd1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg

by the way, can you add paint to the frontal handle? that light strap on grip's edge definitely is visible in the movie:

vlcsnap-2015-02-09-21h36m03s215Small_zps6e787697.png

i also think that a light round on the shooting hole would be a nice touch, see the movie screenshot. like paint chipped off from shooting or something. i checked kommando's launcher, and that effect is added there and looks good. though it can be added by anybody... i guess. i don't have idea how it's done.

Ok guys, no problem. I hope no one is overly annoyed with the minor texture. I'm really sorry about it.

Nah man not your fault at all. We know 3D prints usually like that so it's perfectly fine. Besides it's more fun to assemble myself :)

Nah man not your fault at all. We know 3D prints usually like that so it's perfectly fine. Besides it's more fun to assemble myself :)

Ok thank you. That makes me feel much better. I take so much pride in my work and I don't want anyone thinking they aren't getting their money's worth.

I am a 100% one man show with the exception of the caster, so I take very personally every comment you guys have so I can improve the end result and get you guys the best thing possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok here we go with paint...

I personally think it looks best in image two: satin finish with black on top of that. I know it's weird to have the finish underneath but it was something I thought I'd try and I think it looks the best. Let me know what you think.

Flat black only
83821288f1fc945b6dfddfe562764227.jpg

Satin finish with black painted OVER that
0411af87d260d9dc55eb595bcda252ea.jpg

Black with satin finish on top
8e5c78320a834810609f43cc6ffcc2ac.jpg

I think black with satin on top looks best

Ok thank you. That makes me feel much better. I take so much pride in my work and I don't want anyone thinking they aren't getting their money's worth.

I am a 100% one man show with the exception of the caster, so I take very personally every comment you guys have so I can improve the end result and get you guys the best thing possible.

Totally understand your feeling man. You've done a great job. Just some of us prefer to DIY thats all. :)

i noticed that also, don't worry, if something is not possible, just inform us and don't try to do impossible :)
for example i know zero about this kind of work, so i will ask questions with no idea they can sound as demands of impossible or plainly silly. please understand that as well :)

Totally understand your feeling man. You've done a great job. Just some of us prefer to DIY thats all. :)

I totally understand, thanks again.

i noticed that also, don't worry, if something is not possible, just inform us and don't try to do impossible :)
for example i know zero about this kind of work, so i will ask questions with no idea they can sound as demands of impossible or plainly silly. please understand that as well :)

You make a good point and that's something I never really thought about. I will keep that in mind:).

And so far it seems like flat black with a light satin to give that slightly glossy hue.

Hey Doc, they look kinda grey. Is it just the pictures? Do they look more black in reality?

I would also be okay with my launcher being unpainted and unassembled.

Hey Doc, they look kinda grey. Is it just the pictures? Do they look more black in reality?
I believe it's just the lighting. In those pictures the launcher is only about a foot away from a bright, overhead fluorescent light.

Here is one of the same, painted launchers taken just a bit further from the light source.
f8bfe1b70a2a2c7db1935c2c9a546d94.jpg

They look fine, you've done great getting this project off the ground and like everyone can't wait to have one of those little beauties in hand.

Back