Accessory TWD Negan Leather Engineer Boots

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Freaks,

There seems to be an interest for Negan's leather engineer boots here on the boards. I recently completed a pair and I think they came out pretty well.

If you're interested, these are MADE-TO-ORDER with a typical turnaround of 2-4 weeks (tops) per pair. They can come with a light distressing and scuffing here and there (accurate to the ones on the show).

They would be approximately $125USD a pair (not including shipping. Payment via PayPal friends and family only.

If you're interested, PM me. I've offered two versions of Mad Max's boots as well so this isn't my first rodeo.

Any who, here is the prototype:

GEDC0886.JPGGEDC0889.JPGGEDC0890.JPGGEDC0891.JPGGEDC0894.JPG

And the first round of commissions 5/8/17:

GEDC0940.JPGGEDC0939.JPGGEDC0938.JPGGEDC0937.JPG

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Just an update for those who have placed orders recently: the boots are well under way and ahead of schedule for completion. I've had some free time this weekend to work on them. ALSO, I will have an extra pair of finished Negan boots available once I finish these commissions. If anyone would like to call dibs on them, let me know via PM.

Cheers :)

Pm me. I'm going to be making another three pairs, one is already paid for, and another is informally spoken for.

All inquiries, PM me.

Back