Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic] Breaking Bad Gus Fring Sculpt Re-Run (PAYMENTS OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a print test to ensure the final product will translate from digital to physical.
This is 1/10 scale on a cheap printer with multiple errors (build plate shift on jawline, mark on chin, etc). The final product will obviously be printed professionally, by a contact.
The sculpt was only 70% finished at this stage.
inCollage_20200624_022810510.jpg

'Fried' version is looking pretty great, just doesn't fit in my collection unfortunately. Definitely still in for the 'clean' version when it happens, though. :)

'Fried' version is looking pretty great, just doesn't fit in my collection unfortunately. Definitely still in for the 'clean' version when it happens, though. :)
I definitely still plan on doing it. The fried version is a lot different to Giancarlo's actual face, so it wont affect the clean ver.

Sculpt is about 90% done now (minus extra print details). I'll post payment details ASAP, but wont open them until the sculpt is closer to finishing.

Payments open for Face-Off Gus. The sculpt should be completed and printed next week, so hoping to have deposits in asap. Thank you.

Please remove my name from the face off version list when you get a chance, was never interested in this version (even though it does look very nice), as it doesn't fit in with my collection or display plans, and I don't want anyone delayed because of me, thanks. :)

Please remove my name from the face off version list when you get a chance, was never interested in this version (even though it does look very nice), as it doesn't fit in with my collection or display plans, and I don't want anyone delayed because of me, thanks. :)
Of course. I duplicated the interest list from normal Gus because I wasnt sure who was interested in what at the time.

Back