Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic] Breaking Bad Gus Fring Sculpt Re-Run (PAYMENTS OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

Normal Gus is nearly done. There are just a few aspects that need adjusting and I also need to add spots. Remember this is based off of Giancarlo's first appearance in season 2 of Breaking Bad (2009). (Note the eyes are the same size, they only look slightly off in the picture).
Gus Fring screenshot 11.jpg

Last edited:
deposit sent for face-off ver, please keep me posted with normal ver. thanks

Why all the teasers? If I were buying I'd much rather see what I'm paying for!
Because he sent close-ups that make the sculpts look warped due to perspective. People were concerned about the print details, which this image clearly shows.
People in the past have told me not to show the COA because they want some element of suprise. I only posted the teaser because it let everyone know I had received them.

UPDATE:
Face-Off Gus final print has been completed. Any visible white marks are just from sanding and won't be visible once casted.
I've received the COA's and I am in the process of signing them all.

Hopefully after this post more orders will be made. I know a lot of people were interested pending them.

Thanks,
Fin
inCollage_20200814_203415320-min.jpg

Back