Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic] Breaking Bad Gus Fring Sculpt Re-Run (PAYMENTS OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated. Looks like this run will be very limited, so this is your chance to get the only other Face-Off Gus out there.

Un-Fried sculpt update:
Gus render New Crop.jpg

I've hired Sou Claudio to do the skin texture, as I am not a professional and very busy (credit will be given). The sculpt will be printed on a Form 2 printer which costs 11x more than mine did, the picture below shows the print quality:
(Photo courtesy of Modern Life)
Form2 Print Quality.jpg

Sou's skin work:
Skin Texture Quality.jpg

Un-rendered Face-Off Gus final update before print:

Printable skin textures have been applied and the sculpt is ready for production. We need a few more deposits before this can happen though, but when it does, I have no doubt that this will be the best Fried Gus and will be used in my personal collection.
The Fried Chicken Man 2.jpg

I am interested in this face off Gus and the digital detail looks great.However all the test prints looks not good enough for me.i have Caine one so may want a update only if it can get a better detail quality than that.I would like to hold interest to see the final one if possible.

I am interested in this face off Gus and the digital detail looks great.However all the test prints looks not good enough for me.i have Caine one so may want a update only if it can get a better detail quality than that.I would like to hold interest to see the final one if possible.
The test print is on a cheap $300 printer, and is only for proportions sake. It will be printed on a $3500 printer like most sculpts are. The picture below shows the quality:
Form2 Print Quality.jpg

Last edited:
I only print the cheap tests so we have an idea of what the sculpt would look like ?

Professionals will do the printing and casting.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Iv'e managed to do more to the likeness. This will now be the final sculpt before printing.

Hoping to have a couple more deposits in before printing. I think a lot more people will want in once the printed sculpt is shown with all of the details.
The Fried Chicken Man 3.jpg

UPDATE:

I've put nearly everything I can into this likeness now. Like the other Gus I'm going to have a professional sculptor prepare it for printing and add skin details. They will also adjust the likeness, expression, and make sure everything matches Giancarlo Esposito during Breaking Bad times.
Hopefully I can have this produced at the same time as Fried Gus, allowing the ability to purchase a double set at a reduced price.
20200727_031241.jpg

Last edited:
Back