[YUNSIL] Jurassic Park Dr. Alan Grant outfit set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This never happened. When chronicle announced their figures everyone in this thread scattered like roaches when you flip the light on.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cool work in progress figures Pickle Munkey.

It would be great if this clothing run started up up again as Chronicle have taken forever and I doubt their effort will turn out as good as a custom run. If Vash released his Grant sculpt as well that would be awesome. Jurassic Park doesn't get enough 1/6 love.

Cool work in progress figures Pickle Munkey.

It would be great if this clothing run started up up again as Chronicle have taken forever and I doubt their effort will turn out as good as a custom run. If Vash released his Grant sculpt as well that would be awesome. Jurassic Park doesn't get enough 1/6 love.

Aw man I hear ya. It would be great, still, to see a custom run.
Mine have taken a bit of a back burner due to moving into our house and doing renovations, plus there's the little 1 year old running around... I'm trying to use as much existing stuff as I can, so the customs are more like kitbashes.

You might get a kick out of this. I overhauled one of the old Kenner toys to make it a bit more accurate.
Made my own decals and everything.
27510940322_5a04f0577e_c.jpg

Then a couple months ago I found a guy who was 3D printing rims for the Kenner toys, so it got a bit of an upgrade.
17494995_615441325306183_6307801670570999808_n.jpg

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't see Chronicle Collectibles handled anything after unveiling the figure back in 2016! :dunno
Anyways, I'm in if this is gonna happen.

Back