[YUNSIL] Jurassic Park Dr. Alan Grant outfit set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm good with what I picked up already, but I'd really like something as screen accurate as possible to go with the great sculpt.

PEOPLE WHERE ARE YOU!

well, i'm good with what i picked up already, but i'd really like something as screen accurate as possible to go with the great sculpt.

people where are you!

they left us, they left us!

Maybe, since many pieces of Grant's clothing are relatively easy to find -- pants, belt, bandana, shoes -- perhaps we should focus on Grant's shirt. It seems to be the one piece that is not available anywhere. Perhaps a simple denim shirt is something Yunsil would consider for a small group project of 10 people.

I fear if its an entire outfit, the cost will just drive a portion of this already small group away... and we'll have nothing.

Where is Hector? Did he go to SDCC?

I haven't seen Tinela very active on Facebook. She did my Noah clothes a year or two ago. She does great work.

I haven't seen Tinela very active on Facebook. She did my Noah clothes a year or two ago. She does great work.

Yeah there's a dude panicking because she wont answer back.. Ex-Bf issues I tell you. lolz Jk Jk

I think this is probably dead since Chronicle Collectibles will be unveiling their licensed Grant figure at SDCC.

Surely that is even more reason to get this outfit from Yunsil? Hopefully the sculpt is ace. I can guarantee the clothing won't be, we'll certainly not the production clothing. We all know they use top tailors for the proto model.

Surely that is even more reason to get this outfit from Yunsil? Hopefully the sculpt is ace. I can guarantee the clothing won't be, we'll certainly not the production clothing. We all know they use top tailors for the proto model.

Don't know what their 1/6 outfits will look like, but the jacket Chronicle did for the 1/4 Genisys T800 was outstanding. Since ACI is probably handling most aspects of these figures, they should be pretty good.

Hm, looks like I missed the boat a bit on this.
Guess I'll be sticking to my customs for now.
Still in early stages.
25021942933_df6f818159_z.jpg

25577972451_042de2d769_c.jpg

Need to try and track down a better vest for Muldoon, and do some shaping work to Grant's hat to make it a bit better, already begun painting it a more accurate colour. I have a head for him as well, which needs repainting also.

Also have a Dino Wrangler on the go, here's a quick mock-up.
25644462036_873da4f7c0_c.jpg

Back