[YUNSIL] Jurassic Park Dr. Alan Grant outfit set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park Dr. Alan Grant outfit set

Any chance of this getting awakened shortround?

Really hope someone makes an outfit for Dr. Grant. :pray:

Really want this to happen guys. I'll list everyone showing interest.

Can everyone that claimed interest, reconfirm please? Thanks. :wave

Really want this to happen guys. I'll list everyone showing interest.

Got some outfit parts already now, but what would this project constitute? Shirt, pants, belt, bandana? Hell, Yunsil could just use her Indy pants for this one (that's what I was going to use anyway).

I don't think Yunsil would do the 3 pouches on the belt, right?

Yeah, I just bought a bunch of stuff too, but I would be in for this. Was thinking of getting two sculpts anyway, with and without hat. I would also like to know what would be included.

Hey Shorty, did you get a breakdown of the possible outfit for this potential project yet?

Curious, as I'm pursuing single pieces right now but don't want to spend the money if this is the better option.

If? It would be from yunsil. [emoji14]

Well, yeah, clearly the better option... but unfortunately I have already collected a number of pieces that might work, so I need to know what's being offered to know if I've already covered that gound, AND what the cost difference would be to upgrade. I have a limited budget allowed for this Jurassic Park figure. Honestly, the shirt is the only piece you can't find.

With 6.5 people interested, I would say there's likely not enough interest to make this happen.

Anyone else out there? Time to speak up.
Maybe people who have already expressed interest didn't see the post to "re"-express interest. There have to be more than 6.5 of us.

I don't know, if they're not interested enough to check up on this project over the last two weeks when the thread was bumped then how interested can they be?

Even if everyone on the front page re-expressed interest, not sure there's enough people.

Only Shortround can truly answer these questions.

The way interest threads go is once the project is green lit the thread owner pms those that were interested. So maybe short round should pm now too check interest. Unless he needs to pass that job on. ( I for one do not want it lol )

Back