Dr. Alan Grant Headsculpt- Haired Version Complete

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump.
Is this still moving forward or are we waiting for the ACI grant

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Wondering the same thing.

Lately customs seem to be 10x better than the official products, so I'd still love to see the sculpt at least get released.

Yea. Not even a " it's not happening " from vash... No word is worse than just saying hey it's a no go guys.

Over here.

I'll shoot him a message. This was a side project of his, so it's not like this was his top priority. Can't fault him for that.

Some wind got taken out of the sails when the announcement hit that Chronicle was doing some figures. But who really knows if and when those will ever show up.

I would also still like to finish up this project -- I have complete outfits for both Alan Grant and Ian Malcolm ready to go, just need heads.

Yea. Not even a " it's not happening " from vash... No word is worse than just saying hey it's a no go guys.

Story of my life as a collector right now. Hopefully we'll get a response here soon. I think with this one, things have been iffy since the announcement of an official Grant, although with nothing teased yet...

With a lot of other custom stuff I've had my eye on, the sculptor/lead artist just vanishes from the thread and won't answer any questions/update at all even though they're active on the forums. :cuckoo: Really weird imo.

Sorry, guys. I had messaged Vash several times and got no response. I'm just as disappointed as you are.

Any chance to get this going again now that chronicle canceled the 1/6 figures

I tried to bring back the Yunsil clothing set thread so many times. And got a price quotation from Yunsil, but sadly no one is interested. Just a very few guys! :dunno

I would 100% be interested in any Jurassic Park characters. JP has a huge fanbase with rabid fans but hardly gets any collectible love.

What was the price quote from Yunsil?

Back