1/6 Jeff Goldblum-Dr. Ian Malcolm-Jurassic Park- Final sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no plans for it. Maybe if everyone asks Vash it could happen. He's been doing a whole Doctor Who line for himself, maybe he'd do a JP line for us.

Id love to get a Hammond. Hope Vash could do it. Where do I get the 1/6 park map?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Thanks mate. Iv got a few of the full size map but have no idea how to print it smaller. Ill check it out

Just measure your full size maps and use a scale converter to figure out the new size. You should be able to paste that PDF (o convert it into a JPEG or something) into any kind of software and resize it.

Just received my stand decals and now all installed

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1443520034264.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443520034264.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 158
Is it still available ? If not, can someone know how to get one ?
Regards

I have everything myself except the key piece -- the sculpt.

That was me from Sept 2015. Nothing has changed. I still need the sculpts -- Grant and Malcolm.

I don't know what happened here, but I think when Chronicle jerked us around with their 'Dr. Grant' figure promise that killed the energy here. I have no idea what happened to Chronicle but clearly something went wrong with the Jurassic Park line of 1/6th figures.

But I still have my outfits for both, so...

The Grant sculpt I worked on was put on hold because I didn't want to step on the toes of a licensed company that was supposed to produce these.
Also, since then I've only had two inquiries via PM about my Grant sculpt, so I didn't think there was much interest in it to do a run.
My time is very limited, but I may revisit Grant soon, but the Malcolm sculpt is still available for those interested.
Just PM me for details.

The Grant sculpt I worked on was put on hold because I didn't want to step on the toes of a licensed company that was supposed to produce these.
Also, since then I've only had two inquiries via PM about my Grant sculpt, so I didn't think there was much interest in it to do a run.
My time is very limited, but I may revisit Grant soon, but the Malcolm sculpt is still available for those interested.
Just PM me for details.
So long ago but any chance of this still being available?

Back