YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

Which happens first? : Drax released. Hulkbuster released. We see any kind of real update here. :dunno

No different than the 3049 other yunsil threads in the custom section here dude.. Were all in the same boat unfortunately

No different than the 3049 other yunsil threads in the custom section here dude.. Were all in the same boat unfortunately
Thats quite an exaggerated precise number, Chilli :lol:lol:lol:lol

Seriously Guys.... just ****ing wait. Yunsil is very much backlogged.

Chilipep, I feel for you right now. Thanks for making this happen. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's make the thread interesting....

If someone's going to post a question about timetables/schedules, include a Leia/ANH (white dress only) reference photo. Then everyone else will have something to look at when opening the thread. :)

vag2wsc3hmh8yi63zu6v.jpg

fisher-star-wars-1.jpg

1080743245-leia1.jpg

:rotfl

Yo, Chilli..! How's that proto comin'?

IMG2917.jpg

Those aren't screen accurate, boys...

For those of us not up to speed with the status of all the other Yunsil projects ahead of this one, is there anyone here who can make a short list with the current status...? So we have some idea when we might hear a peep again about this project. It would be appreciated.

I have no idea if there are 2 projects or 12 projects ahead of this one.

For those of us not up to speed with the status of all the other Yunsil projects ahead of this one, is there anyone here who can make a short list with the current status...? So we have some idea when we might hear a peep again about this project. It would be appreciated.

I have no idea if there are 2 projects or 12 projects ahead of this one.

:exactly::goodpost:

One thing is for sure I just won't be happy with my core collection until this is had.

When I first got liea I hated that dress so damn much I couldnt even look at the figure. I still can't it's in a box.

I hated the han head just as much, but Jnix took care of that. I was happy with Ben and Luke until Jnix took care of those too and now they are better than they were before even.

Which makes this dress look all the more awful. Luckily her head is stellar.

Tony Meis was really foolish to stop working on the dress. What he had was already miles improvement. I'm happy to wait for the yunsil but had Tony released his id buy it anyways just for the wait because I simply can't stand that hot toys dress!

One thing is for sure I just won't be happy with my core collection until this is had.

When I first got liea I hated that dress so damn much I couldnt even look at the figure. I still can't it's in a box.

I hated the han head just as much, but Jnix took care of that. I was happy with Ben and Luke until Jnix took care of those too and now they are better than they were before even.

Which makes this dress look all the more awful. Luckily her head is stellar.

Tony Meis was really foolish to stop working on the dress. What he had was already miles improvement. I'm happy to wait for the yunsil but had Tony released his id buy it anyways just for the wait because I simply can't stand that hot toys dress!

Tony's proto was good but he has too many other projects. I'm sure he will work on it more at some point in time.He never release any until it is very good. For now I have to wait with this one. Probably shorter than waiting for Tony.
I hope by next year my Leia will finally have the proper outfit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back