YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

I sent an email inquiring how many projects were ahead of this, with no response. As far as I can tell, at least from these boards, the Tony Soprano set was in front of this one, and I believe that is all.

Ive asked for an update again. They have been responding regarding my second run of the Godfather suit, so I let them know we are urgently awaiting an update.

Thank you. It is much appreciated.

I sent an email inquiring how many projects were ahead of this, with no response. As far as I can tell, at least from these boards, the Tony Soprano set was in front of this one, and I believe that is all.

Ive asked for an update again. They have been responding regarding my second run of the Godfather suit, so I let them know we are urgently awaiting an update.

Thanks Chili,

"No response" is concerning though. As harsh as this is to say, the reality is, she could shut-shop tomorrow and do a runner. I'm sure she wouldn't, but this lack of communication doesn't help logical thinking folk, like myself.

Also, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but the second run of the Godfather suit just closed out (May 5th) - so why is that going out before this? I can appreciate the "template"/etc is already done because of the first run, but regardless, it's time spent that shouldn't be given to a "second run" when she has so many unfinished, deposit-paid, projects waiting in the wind.

Jnix did a second run on the Han Solo heads, but only after finishing all the items he already had in the pipeline. A second run should only ever happen if there is spare time, and clearly Yunsil is already ridiculously behind schedule.

I think it would be better if deposits weren't taken until a prototype was shown. At least then we know that it is a case of putting it together. I'm becoming more worried about this by the day. I believe Yunsil has taken on far too much. Sure their work is top notch but they charge a pretty penny for the privilege. I'm close to asking for a refund until I see a prototype and get a defined locked in date. Ive been burned quite badly on custom runs before and not small amounts either.

I think it would be better if deposits weren't taken until a prototype was shown.

This is a custom commission, so it's not exactly fair to ask an artist to work on spec. It would be something else entirely if this were a project Yunsil were developing for retail sale.

Where I'll concede is that based on the large number of participants, even before it was re-opened, the deposit amount at 33% of the total is too high. Even with 50 buyers that nets $2500 and I believe Yunsil's base/initial deposit requirement is $1500 if I'm not mistaken. We're at 98 now, which is $4900.

But at the end of the day, I don't think any of this has anything to do with the delays. I said this wouldn't be done before the end of the year for a reason, and I stand by that observation.

Last edited:

Is this project also in front of this one:

Spoke to YunSil recently and she's putting in an extra effort to really get the fabric colors right. Prototype is coming really soon guys. :wave

thanks hector! really soon probably means 2019 :D:lol

Looks like they are still waiting for material selections and a prototype as well.

Speaking of Jokers, there are also some people who think Yunsil should put all these runs on indefinite hold any time Rainman decides to make a figure - good luck trying to figure out schedules if that were ever to happen.

Speaking of Jokers, there are also some people who think Yunsil should put all these runs on indefinite hold any time Rainman decides to make a figure - good luck trying to figure out schedules if that were ever to happen.

Hahahaha yep... such delusions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most, but not all. She didn't do Westworld or the red Dracula gown.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Most, but not all. She didn't do Westworld or the red Dracula gown.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If something can inserted in the queue out of the blue then we are looking at worst release date than Tony Meis schedule on his Leia? 😬😬😬😬😨😨😨😨😠😠

Somethings sounding not right on this one. I hope i am wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

here is her reply from today guys

Hello.

I'm yunsil

I'm sorry abbout delaed your schedule.

I already made your fisrt sample.

Than I searched fabric again.

I will fix first sample and show you.

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress LIST OPEN UNTIL PROTO REVEAL

The Soprano set just finished and is being shipped to me. It took a year kids. A year. There were some complexities to it that caused this but it is also because it doesn't start as soon as you put a deposit in. It does depend on materials and they're availability as well.

This just started as an interest thread in Sept. Have some patience.

Have some patience, guys, and put your trust in chilipep66. He will take care of us and I have ordered several outfits in the past that were tailored by Yunsil and she always delivers. I'm not even worried nor concerned at all. Relax!

Have some patience, guys, and put your trust in chilipep66. He will take care of us and I have ordered several outfits in the past that were tailored by Yunsil and she always delivers. I'm not even worried nor concerned at all. Relax!

This!! Not bothered in the slightest... Yunsil will deliver... have faith...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back