YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

I'm not worried, honestly. We decided to wait for a dress as perfect as possible, and we're waiting for a dress as perfect as possible. Poor Chili is who is suffering the most with all this, and I admire how he's handling this project. As for Yunsil's professionality, the problem here is the lack of competence. I'm pretty new to 1/6 and customs, so not sure if there are more seasoned 1/6 taylors that can delivery a similar or better stuff than her, but for what I hear, looks like that's not the case. So in my book that means like having a star for your project. The ******ng best. So you don't have many options other than adapt to her needs if you want it done. Patience, my friends. We're almost there.

Funny...seems like we would all be demanding she stops BSing us but most seem content that she just hosed 50+ guys with that last load of horse sh|_|t!

Again, she needs to give us a realistic timeline after Chilli delivers the final measurements.

People still willing to forgive her?

You people clearly enjoy getting walked all over in life. Good luck with your Walmart career. :wave

There is NOTHING justifiable or acceptable in her conduct or actions.

Well she can get away with a lot if you’re the only game in town. There are other tailors thstndontuns and stuff but not on the same stratosphere as her.

Not justifying it at all. But at the end of the day there’s no real alternative.

Are these the only two requests on dress alterations?

TWEAK REQUESTS THUS FAR:

1. few more millimeters on length
2. tighten collar (less bulky in material)

People still willing to forgive her?

You people clearly enjoy getting walked all over in life. Good luck with your Walmart career. :wave

There is NOTHING justifiable or acceptable in her conduct or actions.
Dude, who the hell are you? Lol. So judging by your logic here, because some of us aren't a whiny baby like yourself and actually understand the inner workings of the custom game, we must be Wal-Mart employees. [emoji848] I think you may have given me Forrest Whitaker eye, bro. Congrats on that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Praying I never have to go in on a project by Yunsil ever again. :rotfl

Are these the only two requests on dress alterations?

TWEAK REQUESTS THUS FAR:

1. few more millimeters on length
2. tighten collar (less bulky in material)

Specifically, I think the added length needs to be on the upper part of the dress (torso).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specifically, I think the added length needs to be on the upper part of the dress (torso).

If you mean because the dress is stitched along the belt line to create folds, then that's a very good point. Otherwise we will not be able to pull up the material very far before the stitch-line is exposed from under the belt.

Hopefully Chili can confirm this as a possible issue.

If you mean because the dress is stitched along the belt line to create folds, then that's a very good point. Otherwise we will not be able to pull up the material very far before the stitch-line is exposed from under the belt.

Hopefully Chili can confirm this as a possible issue.

Yes. That’s exactly what I’m referring to.

The length of the dressed should be tweaked to touch the shoes and then some correct?

squabbles aside, Wor- Gar is right, lets actually get to the mod requests here

the Collar is the main item in question. I believe it should be "tightened" so that it fits more snug around the neck, and shorten the collar 2MM

The sleeve length, and the dress length i do believe are already as they should be. the extra material around the waist mentioned i think will be an issue solved by the new fabric, not adding more to the area. There is tons of excess under the sleeves along the side that i think will drape more natural and easy with the thinner fabric, fixing this issue. The way the newest photo she showed me was sewed also seems to be able to accomplish this.

Sounds good to me, Chili. I didn’t have any prototypes in-hand, you did. So if you say there’s enough material on the torso part of the dress, I’ll go with that. As far as the collar is concerned: it definitely needs to be tightened. However, 2mm shorter sounds like a bit much based on the side pics on the second prototype. Again, you have had this in-hand. So I’m going to just trust you on that measurement too.
I’m certain this will be the ultimate 1/6 1977 Princess Leia dress!

Yep, I'm good with Chili's analysis. He knows how the dress is supposed to look as much as any of us, and we all want the same look.

Let's hope Yunsil is able to communicate a favorable time-table for delivery. I'm sure she, like everyone here, is quite ready to finish this project up. And I'm ready to receive. :)

Here's how I'm looking at this whole prototype issue... If the final result sucks, hey it's still a Toribox original and someone else won't think it sucks, which means it should still be an easy flip at $200.

Back