YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

selling my spot if anyone wants it... i am out of the 1/6 game...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Closing in on a month...

Oh well, I guess it's in keeping with every other aspect of this project :(

She kind of changed the rules on me here. She said she didn’t want to send me the prototype and then have it get here and ya want changes again, so she asked for me to request changes on my current old prototype first (sleeve length, dress length, collar etc) and then give her those exact measurements.

I was a little upset about this too, but she said she’s never done a project where she gave out 2 prototypes (she’s actually already given me 3) when only one is paid for. So I’ve just got home from a trip and will double check everything and report back to you guys as far as revisions go

Also feel free to post your two cents again here

i am out of the game but i think that is ********.... the amount of money she has taken off people she should be bending down backwards to make sure you are satisfied..... and the time frame now... ridiculous... just my 2 cents worth...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

A month later and we get this. Really?

I was a little upset about this too, but she said she’s never done a project where she gave out 2 prototypes

And I'd suggest to her that I doubt anyone here has paid a deposit in advance on a project that doesn't have the fabric on hand for the job (or know where to get it). The additional prototypes are because of the lack of fabric, not because of changes... isn't it?

In any event, we're at the mercy of Yunsil at this point. My read is that the new material she has is in fact THE material she's going to use and she wants final measurements.

So that's it. We're all good. Let's get her the measurements, get our dress, and get the hell outta here.

She kind of changed the rules on me here. She said she didn’t want to send me the prototype and then have it get here and ya want changes again, so she asked for me to request changes on my current old prototype first (sleeve length, dress length, collar etc) and then give her those exact measurements.

I was a little upset about this too, but she said she’s never done a project where she gave out 2 prototypes (she’s actually already given me 3) when only one is paid for. So I’ve just got home from a trip and will double check everything and report back to you guys as far as revisions go

Also feel free to post your two cents again here

Sent you a PM did you get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said it all along - she's an unprofessional piece of **** that took us for a ride with every lame excuse under the sun because she was so backlogged.

Logic and deduction are normally the right answers when you can see past your emotions.

$5000 - not enough????

**** of a human being.

Said it all along - she's an unprofessional piece of ****, that took us for a ride with every lame excuse under the sun because she was so backlogged.

Logic and deduction are normally the right answers when you can see past your emotions.

$5000 - not enough????

**** of a human being.

423.gif

Yup. PixelPiper knows things. I never doubt him when it comes to collectibles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I think mandible went overboard and like... this rage...be careful man it will put you into an early grave!... I will say I don’t disagree with the sentiment at heart and will say this... The buyers and the project runner are not at fault here. Yunsil is. I have not minded the wait here but chilipep has not held up the project she has. 5 grand is a deposit for eventual units. Not individual dresses so tough... make another prototype. Anyways this doesn’t change much the measurements will be made and the final order put in and then the case closed on this. I think yunsil needs to manage her backlog better. There’s projects I’ve paid for like ages ago and then I see the thread bumped and I’m like oh yeah... I paid for that...

There are not enough talented tailors out there and her stuff is king. So we are at her behest like it or not. But no one touches her stuff. Not even Kato and if he does it’s twice the price.

I'm out. How unprofessional. Screw her.

I don't care if it's ready tomorrow, I'm not giving her another penny.

I want my $50 back. :mad:

While I think mandible went overboard and like... this rage...be careful man it will put you into an early grave!... I will say I don’t disagree with the sentiment at heart and will say this... The buyers and the project runner are not at fault here. Yunsil is. I have not minded the wait here but chilipep has not held up the project she has. 5 grand is a deposit for eventual units. Not individual dresses so tough... make another prototype. Anyways this doesn’t change much the measurements will be made and the final order put in and then the case closed on this. I think yunsil needs to manage her backlog better. There’s projects I’ve paid for like ages ago and then I see the thread bumped and I’m like oh yeah... I paid for that...

There are not enough talented tailors out there and her stuff is king. So we are at her behest like it or not. But no one touches her stuff. Not even Kato and if he does it’s twice the price.

I've got the rage, because I called it early-on and got persecuted for it. Sorry, I just don't like it when people are taken advantage of - and I could see this one coming from a mile away. But like you said Ray - it'll all be over and done with soon :)

***Hold on Craig, don't throw in the towel! I'm with you 100%, but we've waited this long. As unprofessional as she is, just get the product, be happy that you don't have to look at that hideous HT version any longer, and make your stance after this one has been delivered. You might regret it otherwise, sir.

***Hold on Craig, don't throw in the towel! I'm with you 100%, but we've waited this long. As unprofessional as she is, just get the product, be happy that you don't have to look at that hideous HT version any longer, and make your stance after this one has been delivered. You might regret it otherwise, sir.

It's gonna really, really be hard to PP more money to this person, regardless of quality. What a dumpster fire.

"Whoa is me, I had to make another prototype......" Cry me a F'n river.

No judgment in calling it like it is fellas I hear ya and agree... really disappointing to see this after so many years. Unprofessional is an accurate statement I think.

Back