YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

Repost top of page:

been staying out of this until I had something to update, now I have something to update!

yes, I recived it in December.

Many things happened in December.

I worked many project overtime and without a weekend.

and I went to business trip.

so, I was stuck at home with flu for a week . and then I did work for a week well.

I'm ok now. and I making your project .

You can see it on tommorrow.

Thank you.

Happy new year!

Great news! Thank you!

Awesome news! Just received Jnix Han's head, and soon I'll have the dress Leia deserves. Step by step my HT SW collection is being what I want it to be! :)

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

I honestly believe this - I’m eagerly anticipating this dress and appreciate the time it’s taking - it’s energy I otherwise would have put into the new trilogy films that I gladly refocus on this custom and other OT related matters. Thank you Yunsil for being the George Lucas we need right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres the updated proto. I must say, its basically impossible to tell what the fit is like from this unfutzed photo with no hands or head, but it is on its way to me now for comparison and proper photos. The fabric seems to be a vast improvment!

ivBjL7e.jpg

Yeah, the many fine folds underneath the belt are a huge plus in the realism department. Looking forward to more photos when you have it in hand. Thanks for the update, Chilipep! Maybe I'll keep my spot after all.

No we are talking! High confidence here.

Looks like the end of the road is near!

Heres the updated proto. I must say, its basically impossible to tell what the fit is like from this unfutzed photo with no hands or head, but it is on its way to me now for comparison and proper photos. The fabric seems to be a vast improvment!

ivBjL7e.jpg

Very promising. The fact that the material below the belt-line can get those kinds of small folds is terrific. Huge improvement over the T-shirt material.

Great start to the year!

Awesome. Very promising. Yunsil strikes back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope whatever type of fabric that is, it's a little higher quality, and therefore perhaps a little less likely to turn pee-yellow as it ages. :lol

I hope whatever type of fabric that is, it's a little higher quality, and therefore perhaps a little less likely to turn pee-yellow as it ages. :lol

Wait, what? Are you saying your HT is turning yellow???

The photo is looking really good; as long as the length is right (unlike the HT) we should be gold - can't wait!

Wait, what? Are you saying your HT is turning yellow???

The photo is looking really good; as long as the length is right (unlike the HT) we should be gold - can't wait!

No. But I've seen a lot of older white doll clothing get splotchy as the years go by.

Yeah that fabric does look really good there. Might decide to keep my spot as well.

Definitely looks awesome! The wait has paid off!

The fabric look very nice! Thanks chilipep66 for the updates!!!:)

That's looking mighty nice!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back