YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

Chili, this was your last post here since 11-14. Can you follow up with Yunsil to see how that similar fabric turned out?

You can't ask questions Wor - that's not how customs work. You have to wait like a mute imbecile, praying that the custom Gods will bless you with a gift of their creation... so thankful to receive such a priceless artifact, that you blindly believe anything, and dance naked around your living room with the thought of its "imminent" arrival.

"Praise be. I know you will arrive, oh great creation..." One day.

You can't ask questions Wor - that's not how customs work. You have to wait like a mute imbecile, praying that the custom Gods will bless you with a gift of their creation... so thankful to receive such a priceless artifact, that you blindly believe anything, and dance naked around your living room with the thought of its "imminent" arrival.

tumblr_nejgy4CQWy1r03nz0o1_500.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/2dcW1Dlu2sZnW/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then once the gods bestow their gift upon thee. . . you sell it, despite its 'grail' status.

Because everyone knows grails are made by a team of skilled Korean artisans.

The first post was edited 12/16.......are those new pics or what?

Thread's been going so long I don't remember.

Look like the same photos. I recall looking closely at them when people were complaining about the seams in the sleeves.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Will this ever see the light of day ? I don't care how good the work is if she can't deliver in a timely manner.

Someone saw Bigfoot carrying the new material. They are still trying to contact him....

Well, Chile replied in a different thread on these boards two days ago, and he's editing the front page list, so he's still around. I don't think an update is a lot to ask at this point, even if it's just "Yunsil isn't replying to my inquiries."

Latest info from Yunsil

went to big fabric market in last week.
I visited shop and asked it. but they don't have it still.
I tried to find new fabric.
I find out simmilar fabric. our staff will buy it soon. It will arrive within 1-2 weeks.

Nov 14th. Updates?!? :lol

HorribleHarmoniousDunnart-max-1mb.gif

:impatient:

Weirdest custom project I've ever been involved with. :lol

Average yearly Korean wage:

$15,530.45

So she's got 17 weeks wage from us, for a few days work...

been staying out of this until I had something to update, now I have something to update!

yes, I recived it in December.

Many things happened in December.

I worked many project overtime and without a weekend.

and I went to business trip.

so, I was stuck at home with flu for a week . and then I did work for a week well.

I'm ok now. and I making your project .

You can see it on tommorrow.

Thank you.

Happy new year!

I’d like to send her something - being sick during the holidays sucks. I’m glad she’s feeling better.

I’d like to send her something - being sick during the holidays sucks. I’m glad she’s feeling better.

How about $50-- Oh wait.

Back